Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

A Renaissance Redneck

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheOldHokie
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: A Renaissance Redneck Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The berry bushes along the lane were too much temptation. If you can rebuild an engine you should certainly be able to manage a pie ;-) Now where's that ice cream?

TOH

Ken Crisman
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: A Renaissance Redneck Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Wow , that looks good . I wish I could make my own crusts . I use those already made paper thin ones . I can send you my mailing address if ya could send me a piece with a scoop of ice cream on top . How about emailing me directions on the crust to callj.j.s@verizon.net . Now a piece of pie sounds good .But I have none - boo hoo . God bless , Ken

Dunk
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: A Renaissance Redneck Reply to specific post Reply with quote

AWESOME!!

I'm on my way with the ice cream.

And the beer!!

Dunk
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: A Renaissance Redneck Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Is that a .25" crust you are werkin there?!?!?

Lance in Brenham, TX

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: A Renaissance Redneck Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Damn Hokie! That looks good! Now I'm hungry, gotta have some ice cream or somethin'....

BillM (OH)
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: A Renaissance Redneck Reply to specific post Reply with quote

TOH: Mouth watering here - my raspberry patch is so dry this year I don't think I'll get even a half a pie worth out of it. I'd be over to sample yours, but figure it'd be long gone by the time I got there!!!
Great pie....

Hobo,NC
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:53 am    Post subject: Re: A Renaissance Redneck Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hummm Got enny mustard to go wif"em biscuits hummm uh. You got out EZ, we put up 300 ears of corn Saturday. Don't know why but my corn clean'n crew gits smaller each year. My daughter does recommend that I down size my corn crop to 3 rows, We only put up 3 rows so only 3 rows left to go.

David Masury

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:48 am    Post subject: Re: A Renaissance Redneck Reply to specific post Reply with quote

There is nothing like a fresh fruit pie.... when the rhubarb was young we made a bunch... froze a few ate the rest, now we are on to strawberries, and you just have to have good homemade crust.
The ice cream is always an added treat.

I going down to the fridge.

DHM

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Ford 9N, 2N, 8N All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters