Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Doing what it does best.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott(Ks.)
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Doing what it does best. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Here it is the sixth of July and it looks like this in NE Kansas. We had 2"s of rain on the fourth. I've never seen it this lush, this late in the season.

Scott(Ks.)
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Doing what it does best. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Here's a closer picture of my 1951 8N and 6" KingKutter. It doesn't do a bad job, if I don't let it get too tall.

8N'r--WI
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Doing what it does best. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Scott---nice tractor pics---the grass here in SW WI hasn"t been that green since May. High"s forecast in the mid to upper 90"s over the weekend----time to lay low and hydrate--

Tim

GB in MT.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Doing what it does best. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Stand by, guys. Weve got more heat goin' your way this week.
It was 105* , under my front deck awning today, at 1:30 pm. We are expected to get thunder and lightning storms, through midnight tonight.
We are already getting lightning strike fires in the mountains East of us, approx. 45mi. from here.
Dont like the fire outlook for our area this yr.

BTW Scott, real nice pics. Looks really pretty.

Gary Sad

Dunk
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Doing what it does best. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Looks like a werker to me! And a fine one at that.

Are yall in cahoots with TX on all this stealing GA's rain?

I think TX is trying to fill that Rio Grande back up deep.

Scott(Ks.)
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Doing what it does best. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Dunk, It's been wet here all spring and summer. The temp has got up in the low 90s, but it's been outstanding weather this year.

I bought the old tractor in 1964 for $375.00, I know that's high, but I got three pieces of equipment with it.

My son has a small farm in Alabama and he has been crying the blues over the lack of rain. His hay crop was about 1/3 of last years.

lonestarjeff
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:25 am    Post subject: Re: Doing what it does best. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Looks beautiful. There's something about a large expanse of freshly cut lawn, especially w/ a backdrop like that.

Tractor looks good too.

Jeff

slifnom
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Doing what it does best. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

So how is that layin low working for you? I feel the same way. Luxemburg,Wi. Hot and miserable!!!!!

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Ford 9N, 2N, 8N All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our fast shipping, low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters