Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Case 320 terratrac crawler loader

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gilseb
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:55 pm    Post subject: Case 320 terratrac crawler loader Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hello I just found this forum and new to this researching a Case 320 terratrac crawler loader. I acquired a piece of land with this machine included hasn't run in years .... looking for some kind of value $$$ this piece of equipment will be sold ... thank you

pinball
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Case 320 terratrac crawler loader Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have a case 310 so I think there pretty compatible. your machine should weight around 2 ton. without seeing some photos especially of the tracks, rollers, sprockets and sheet metal its really to hard to say. a salvage yard would probably offer you 2/4 hundred depending on salvage price. due to sitting for years I doubt you could get 1000 for it unless its really in nice shape. to may varibles to give much for it. some parts for that machine will be hard to find. where are you at.

gilseb
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:38 am    Post subject: Re: Case 320 terratrac crawler loader Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I am located in Luray Va. , will try and get some photos posted in the next week the machine looks to be in good shape as far as outside body and covers and such.

gilseb
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:27 am    Post subject: Re: Case 320 terratrac crawler loader Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorry took so long for these photos .... this is it the oil still looks good ... machine been sitting a longtime ... would love to find someone needing it for parts/restore instead of scrap iron ... 540-742-4276 .. honestly do not know the value

gilseb
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Case 320 terratrac crawler loader Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Having problems uploading pics

gilseb
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Case 320 terratrac crawler loader Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Trying to load pics

gilseb
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Case 320 terratrac crawler loader Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Another pic

gilseb
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Case 320 terratrac crawler loader Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Pic

pinball
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Case 320 terratrac crawler loader Reply to specific post Reply with quote

sure wish you were closer since I am in Missouri. your loader is the same as mine so I suspect a lot of those parts are interchangeable. would love to have it but 970 miles, renting a trailer I think it might be to costly for me. if you need any questions answered just call me at 573-289-4391. thanks norm

gilseb
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: Case 320 terratrac crawler loader Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thank you

miniminor
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Case 320 terratrac crawler loader Reply to specific post Reply with quote

[qDo you still have this tractor? Please contact me Via the Forum. Thank you I will be waiting to hear from you.
uote="gilseb"](reply to post at 18:55:40 01/13/1Cool [/quote]

ufdaland
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:28 am    Post subject: Re: Case 320 terratrac crawler loader Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Does this loader have the case engine or the continental engine . I have a terratrac 500 with the continental engine and am looking for a few parts .
I would be interested in the machine but for distance . I am probably about 1200 miles from you .

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Crawlers, Dozers, Loaders and Backhoes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters