Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

K series engine parts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
feverpuller
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:48 am    Post subject: K series engine parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Anybody need any K series k241-k321 engine parts?
I have a few new parts but mostly used like cranshafts, camshafts, lifters, valve covers, point covers, rod.
I have a almost complete K321, 2 cast iron oil pans for cub cadets. Main bearings, governors, 12 heads, I QL shroud, flywheel, stators, bearing plates cam covers and a bunch more.

feverpuller
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:52 am    Post subject: Re: K series engine parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Also have air cleaner backing plates and covers for K241-k361, no teardrop styles for the quiteline style though.

Mikezemba
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: K series engine parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'm looking for a k 341 complete or block only

feverpuller
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 9:51 am    Post subject: Re: K series engine parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorry don't have any 341s

Jim in rush co
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: K series engine parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I don't know where you are located but I'm in Indiana and have a 341 short block, crank turned and insert rod.

starman
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: K series engine parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

looking for a good or rebuilder 12 or 14 hp what do you have

feverpuller
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: K series engine parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I got a good standard bore 14. New .020 piston and rings to go with it as well.

Lance Skene
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:52 pm    Post subject: Re: K series engine parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I need a K361 head in good condition, alberta canada

feverpuller
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:24 am    Post subject: Re: K series engine parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have a good 321 with stand bore and a .020 stens piston&rings to go with it.

starman
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:42 am    Post subject: Re: K series engine parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

price and will you ship to 73933

starman
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: K series engine parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

are you in rush Co, and price, and will you ship

feverpuller
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: K series engine parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

$200 shipped to your door

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Garden Tractors All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters