Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

This girl has got it!

Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bruce from Can.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:56 am    Post subject: Re: This girl has got it! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

While I have never had one of these tractors either , I believe that joy stick is a constant velocity control/ or power shif control, as you never see her change gears, but she does go from very slow speed all the way to road speed, with the control in her hand, no clutching. And the orange lever on the left side of the steering wheel is the forward/reverse

gtractorfan
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:59 am    Post subject: Re: This girl has got it! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Wonder the same thing. She changes speed without changing hand position.

Traditional Farmer
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 3:04 am    Post subject: Re: This girl has got it! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Fendt tractors have a short stick that has all sorts of controls on it something like 75 gears and a ball on top to adjust speed within a gear.

OldBuzzard
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 3:08 am    Post subject: Re: This girl has got it! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

fixerupper wrote:
(quoted from post at 23:18:42 05/15/1Cool Maybe I missed it but what country is it in?

I'm pretty sure that's in the UK.

Clues:

1 At around 4.55 in the vid the oncoming traffic is on her right.

2. In the description, it says Somerset.

fixerupper
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 3:59 am    Post subject: Re: This girl has got it! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The joy stick is for the IVT transmission

hydro70guy
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:12 am    Post subject: Re: This girl has got it! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

When I plant with the Magnum the joystick can adjust throttle change gears even forward to reverse with no clutch, it can agjust 3 point and runs 2 seperate hydraulic remotes and engages autosteer. All the end of field adjustments to any of these things can be programmed to all happen in correct sequence at correct timing with push of 1 button also. Kinda cool once you get the hanh of it.

Dean
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 5:02 am    Post subject: Re: This girl has got it! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Looks like she's done that before.

What's that thing doing? 35 MPH?

Dean

db4600
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:30 am    Post subject: Re: This girl has got it! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That?s kinda how I looked on the Z Moline with the hand clutch pulling a ratchet bottom box next to a 1row Papec and filling with the long hopper blower. Only a little different.
I wasn?t that cute in my youth.

LAA
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:43 am    Post subject: Re: This girl has got it! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

She sure ain't scared of it. Looks like the UK.

Southern Ray
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:25 am    Post subject: Re: This girl has got it! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It doesn't appear she cleaned the trailer in the dump. Look closely at the end.
Or is this a characteristics of that dump trailer.

DR. EVIL
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 9:51 am    Post subject: Re: This girl has got it! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Company I drove over the road for, our #1 local road driver was a girl about 28-30 yrs old. She drove 6 & 10 wheelers for he Dad's fertilizer company when she was in high school.

She HATED the Farmer Tan she got every summer driving. She tried to keep the untanned spots as small and hidden as much as possible.

The girl driving that tractor hauling silage reminded me of Mila Kunis, AKA Mrs. Ashton Kutcher, AKA Jackie Burkhardt on The 70's Show.

Kansasredneck
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: This girl has got it! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

New Holland T7 200 top speed about 50kmh 30mph. They have a 19 speed transmission.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_DJtcFDQvo short tutorial video I found.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters