Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Thomas (AB) - about that GB

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lyndon - AB
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 8:19 pm    Post subject: Thomas (AB) - about that GB Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Tom, did you make a deal on the GB you found? I don't want to step on your toes if it's something you're working on. The reason I ask, is it's not all that far from me, and I may pursue it if I have a little cash to spare later this summer.

I kinda have a soft spot for the big wheatland beasts.

Thomas(AB)
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 11:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Thomas (AB) - about that GB Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hey Lyndon,
Nope haven't made a move on it, kinda thinking i a) dont need another project that size this year, and b) dont have enough truck to haul it comfortably!
Assuming you have the fellows phone number? If not shoot me a message and ill get it to you. Bought a Ferguson from him 2 years ago, he actually lives just outside the fort.
Tom

rustred
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 6:18 am    Post subject: Re: Thomas (AB) - about that GB Reply to specific post Reply with quote

morning lyndon, maybe see u at westlock tractor show next weekend. thinkin to take my minnie u. ooh, u too carvel farmer.

carvel minne farmer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 7:00 am    Post subject: Re: Thomas (AB) - about that GB Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CVPost-rustred wrote:
(quoted from post at 07:18:35 05/27/1Cool morning lyndon, maybe see u at westlock tractor show next weekend. thinkin to take my minnie u. ooh, u too carvel farmer.
good morning guys, miss minne is still in pieces all over the shop, todays plan is to retorque the heads, check and set the valves and get the oil leaks on the power steering fixed. got a few pieces yet to prep and paint. plus have been busy fixing welders but will try and get up to westlock for the show. where abouts is the show in westlock?

Lyndon - AB
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 7:30 am    Post subject: Re: Thomas (AB) - about that GB Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CVPost-rustred wrote:
(quoted from post at 07:18:35 05/27/1Cool morning lyndon, maybe see u at westlock tractor show next weekend. thinkin to take my minnie u. ooh, u too carvel farmer.

Hi George, yep, I'll be there for sure. Should be bringing 3 out to play this year.

Lyndon - AB
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 7:40 am    Post subject: Re: Thomas (AB) - about that GB Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hi John, the Westlock show is held at the Ag Society Grounds on the west end of town. On Highway 18, there is a road just on the east side of the tracks that runs south. That will take you past the tractor museum and right to the Ag grounds. Hope to see you there! Look for the big redhead with the straw cowboy hat.

Lyndon - AB
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 7:57 am    Post subject: Re: Thomas (AB) - about that GB Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hi Tom, an email should be on its way. I appreciate you passing on the lead.

carvel minne farmer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 11:31 am    Post subject: Re: Thomas (AB) - about that GB Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Lyndon - AB wrote:
(quoted from post at 08:40:15 05/27/1Cool Hi John, the Westlock show is held at the Ag Society Grounds on the west end of town. On Highway 18, there is a road just on the east side of the tracks that runs south. That will take you past the tractor museum and right to the Ag grounds. Hope to see you there! Look for the big redhead with the straw cowboy hat.
thank you lyndon, will try and make it sat. afternoon, will look you up and look forward to meeting everyone.

rustred
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 7:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Thomas (AB) - about that GB Reply to specific post Reply with quote

dont think i will make it till sunday

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Minneapolis Moline All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters