Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Greenbackin Ebay name

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnsduns
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:19 pm    Post subject: Greenbackin Ebay name Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Be careful what you buy.... I purchased a carburetor that was tagged from a Polk auction with writing in black marker Oliver 88 & he had it listed as a Marvel Schebler..... He didn't bother to look at the tag on the carburetor which is marked 13750 which is a Zenith & way bigger fitting John Deere 4000,4010,4020..... He wouldn't answer email & because I purchased in the winter January he wouldn't respond... So I turned to PayPal they on the other hand would but somehow I sent them his tracking information instead of mine tracking number.... Now I have misplaced my tracking # mailing it back to him / seller. So now I'm out my purchase price $142 and $11. to ship it back to him

John B.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:42 am    Post subject: Re: Greenbackin Ebay name Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I would just resell it to some one that could use it. It would be foolish on your part to return it and think he'll refund your money, especially if he's not answering your emails.

Johnsduns
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Greenbackin Ebay name Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You obviously didn't read my post I have already mailed it back.... I messed up & used his tracking number with USPS & PayPal wont give me a refund....

rfridy73
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:28 am    Post subject: Re: Greenbackin Ebay name Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have never bought anything from him.Dont know him personally.But to me every thing must be gold plated by the prices he ask on things.Can not afford anything he has.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Buyer / Seller Feedback All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters