Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Eric Vacku Saint Paul mn

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bumblebee
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:34 am    Post subject: Eric Vacku Saint Paul mn Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I shipped this guy an M Farmall hood sometime back, shipper said that it was delivered, I never got paid and he won't answer the phone.

Eddie V
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:08 am    Post subject: Re: Eric Vacku Saint Paul mn Reply to specific post Reply with quote

If this is the guy from South Dakota my son purchased a
Md hood let?s get the facts straight he paid the shipping over the phone by credit card which he has the receipt for and the hood is no where in the condition you said it was. If you want the hood back you can pay the cost of shipping it back to you up front and you can have it back

jim warehime
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Eric Vacku Saint Paul mn Reply to specific post Reply with quote

This could get interesting if all the others he burned wanted to chime in. I might need to make some popcorn 😋

Eddie V
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Eric Vacku Saint Paul mn Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Jim,

You must have no life or be miserable to be in other peoples
Instead of getting into things that aren?t your business fix your md that has water in the oil and get it the correct steel and overhaul your super mat diesel that took a dump what happen to ms chunky you were engaged to eat too much? Coffee is always on here in MN stop by for a cup

jim warehime
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Eric Vacku Saint Paul mn Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Well eddie, the md is gettig a complete overhaul in the spring. I have a set of nos pistons setting hear for it and the sleeves are being made. The steel wheels are incorrect for 41 which i am well aware of, i have a set of january 41 dated rear steel in ny for it when i have time to get up to my friends and pick them up. Furthermore it really dont bother me that these arent correct right now as they were bought by my father for this tractor. He bought them without my knowing and since they were a gift i have no complaints at all. As far as the super mta diesel the engine did come apart due to the fact that some backwoods imbred mechanic didnt know how to use a torque wrench or spec anything as a result a engine with low hours on a overhaul was ruined. But dont worry, i saved my hard earned money and bought a complete nos overhaul kit for it and the engine is in the machine shop as we speak.

Don L.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:14 am    Post subject: Re: Eric Vacku Saint Paul mn Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Last four numbers of his phone # 6652 ?

Eddie V
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Eric Vacku Saint Paul mn Reply to specific post Reply with quote

DON L

Becareful what you put on the internet
While you are mixing myself and my son
And putting digits of my phone number out
That is harassment and I am not opposed to filing a restraining order against you here in MN

JD Seller
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Eric Vacku Saint Paul mn Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Don it sounds like you have the phone number correct!!! LOL I will second lets get the popcorn out and watch this train wreck happen.

Don L.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Eric Vacku Saint Paul mn Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Show us the credit card transaction as proof plz.

Don L.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Eric Vacku Saint Paul mn Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Your phone number is all over internet in ads for years. If 6652 scares you... You should file.

Eddie V
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Eric Vacku Saint Paul mn Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Jd seller bet your kids aren?t perfect either
From one dad to another stay out of a family?s business
Bet you wouldn?t want someone in yours

Don L.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: Eric Vacku Saint Paul mn Reply to specific post Reply with quote

This is the forum to bring up Buyer /Seller relations. For the whole world to see. Good, bad or otherwise.

Eddie V
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Eric Vacku Saint Paul mn Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It?s called harassment and you can get restraining orders against you and also lawsuits so I would be careful
Your welcome to call me and chat anytime I just can?t believe
Some people have no life just to comment on something that is two sided before knowing the facts we aren?t far from each other stop on by for coffee and some cookies

Eddie V
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:36 am    Post subject: Re: Eric Vacku Saint Paul mn Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Don,

Couple things first this deal over the hood took place probably 5 years ago and the seller posted here like month ago. I have the hood still in the box he shipped it and seller was told if he wants it back he can pay return shipping plus I want the original shipping as well since the hood wasn?t as described stop on by anytime I?ll show it to you

Also are you the same Don that wasted my time and my sons time with a md years ago believe you have a storage in Dexter and couldn?t even read a serial number correctly and waste our time and gas maybe I should post about that what do
You think?

Don L.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:39 am    Post subject: Re: Eric Vacku Saint Paul mn Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Show the receipt , and lets get the facts straight.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Buyer / Seller Feedback All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters