Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Jeff ONeill

View previous topic :: View next topic  
D Slater
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:10 am    Post subject: Jeff ONeill Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Using the handle north Carolina sailor he posted needing a part for a farmall M tractor around a month and a half ago. Part was 7 bucks and kind of heavy so cost 8 bucks and change to send. Told him when I sent that I would know the exact cost and he could just pay me after he got it. After a week and a half or two weeks I sent a email asking if he got it. First he answered asking if I sent it. Before I answered that he sent a email asking did you have a tracking number. When I answered yes it showed you getting it may 23. Didn't hear anything for a while then he said he needed to check his mail more often and would send check out. After plenty of time and no check I was told he lost mailing address and would send check the next Monday. No payment or contact from him since to this date. His address was Vanceboro NC. Only the second time a YT member hasn't followed through paying for something small I just went ahead and sent. Can afford the loss but disappointing the honest person gets treated the same now because it won't happen the third time.

neverfear
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff ONeill Reply to specific post Reply with quote

D Slater, I am going thru the same thing with another long time poster on here. Evidently a persons word isn't worth spit.
They have 1 week to pay shipping on free parts I sent them, (It has already been 3). Hope your issue gets resolved.

jim warehime
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff ONeill Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Shame to hear this, DSlater is one of the easiest and nicest guys in the world to do buisness with. Sad that people take advantage of good honest people.

Bob 7337
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff ONeill Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Damm shame when people try to beat you out of less than 9 bucks!

John M
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff ONeill Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Oh the stories I could tell you about some of the most "beloved" members here. One owes me a couple of hundred, which Ill never see. Another doesn't owe me much, but claimed I never sent the item, when even presented with a tracking number and his signature on the UPS thing. I could go on, but Ill just get upset...???.

neverfear
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff ONeill Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I will say,the person I was referring to did end up making it right and then some. The lack of communication is what gets to me.
People are quick to respond to an offer and I obliged by sending the parts asap so I expected the same in return for compensation agreed to.
Some people's asap isn't as quick as mine I guess.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Buyer / Seller Feedback All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters