Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Looking for a pulling sled

View previous topic :: View next topic  
redorgreen
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:04 pm    Post subject: Looking for a pulling sled Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Our club in Corrales NM is looking for a pulling sled for antique pulls. If there is one in the area, or further out maybe, we would be interested. Thanks!

DrAllis
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:51 am    Post subject: Re: Looking for a pulling sled Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I know where there is a sled and scales that may be for sale after this season is over. You can call me at 319-360-4788. Thanks.

redorgreen
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:08 am    Post subject: Re: Looking for a pulling sled Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CVPost-DrAllis wrote:
(quoted from post at 05:51:47 09/08/1Cool I know where there is a sled and scales that may be for sale after this season is over. You can call me at 319-360-4788. Thanks.

DrAllis, thanks for the information. Apparently someone has donated an old water truck to our cause, we're going to attempt to convert it into a self propelled sled.

DrAllis
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:27 am    Post subject: Re: Looking for a pulling sled Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Good luck with that project. Building a sled from scratch will be far more work and way more expensive than you can imagine. And then, there's the issue of actually making it work correctly. After the first season, you'll be a lot more knowledgeable.

redorgreen
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:48 am    Post subject: Re: Looking for a pulling sled Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Presonally I agree. We'll see where our can-do attitude takes us!

1961casepuller
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking for a pulling sled Reply to specific post Reply with quote

DrAllis I would be interested in the sled and scales is the sled self propelled or pull back type

DrAllis
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:37 am    Post subject: Re: Looking for a pulling sled Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Old technology. Must be pulled back by 75 to 80 HP tractor.

1961casepuller
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking for a pulling sled Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Any idea of what they will possibly want for the sled and scales?

DrAllis
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:37 am    Post subject: Re: Looking for a pulling sled Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Call me after 5 PM please.....319-360-4788. Thanks.

RWJ
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:24 am    Post subject: Re: Looking for a pulling sled Reply to specific post Reply with quote

redorgreen wrote:
(quoted from post at 15:04:22 09/07/1Cool Our club in Corrales NM is looking for a pulling sled for antique pulls. If there is one in the area, or further out maybe, we would be interested. Thanks!

Might have what you are looking for. Give me a call anytime 903-826-0206

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Pulling All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters