Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Menards 11%

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Farmall plowboy
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:26 am    Post subject: Menards 11% Reply to specific post Reply with quote

If you are in a area that has menards
stores have you noticed they've been
running that 11% off quite a lot lately,
wonder what that's all about.

Dick L
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:50 am    Post subject: Re: Menards 11% Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It is about a couple hundred dollars back store credit script for us. You have to spend the rebate in their store. We bought a bunch of stuff for the She Shed which added up. The 11% rebate was off last week when I bought more stuff though.

1948CaseVAI
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:57 am    Post subject: Re: Menards 11% Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You have to save your recieipts then mail them in and wait on your voucher, which is only store credit. It seems deceptive to me but I guess it is popular. It is certainly not an "11% off" sale.

DoubleO7
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:07 am    Post subject: Re: Menards 11% Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Rural King down here has been doing it two or three times a year too.
They also know that quite a few will come in to buy stuff for the "sale" and either forget to send in for the rebate or forget to use the voucher.

Farmall plowboy
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:11 am    Post subject: Re: Menards 11% Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I understand how it works, I guess what I meant to say was that they seem to be running it longer and more frequently.

jon f mn
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: Menards 11% Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Just spent 2 grand there last night, looking forward to that rebate. Lol

Russ from MN
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: Menards 11% Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It certainly is, if you're smart enough to do the paperwork!

Russ from MN
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:55 am    Post subject: Re: Menards 11% Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yes, they seem to be offering that a lot this summer, it's gotten so I wait to buy until it's in effect.

dhermesc
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:49 am    Post subject: Re: Menards 11% Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Agreed. Works for me. I built a small 30X40 shed buying everything at Menards with 11% back. When I got the rebate I was ready to put up the walls and got another 11% off the full price.

kcm.MN
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: Menards 11% Reply to specific post Reply with quote

We bought some items there recently. Haven't gotten the rebate thing yet, but is supposed to be $153 or something like that. Only thing is, the nearest Menards to us is Grand Forks, ND using I-29 (200 miles) or Detroit Lakes, MN using state highway (170 miles; slower speed). We don't normally go that far anymore.

kcm.MN
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: Menards 11% Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Also, is too bad they won't allow rebates to be used on online purchases.

Indiana George
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: Menards 11% Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Home depot and Lowes gives all the veterans 10% of on the spot whatever you buy, even if that item is on sale but menards would not do that, so I shop either Lowes or HOME DEPOT

Rich'sToys
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: Menards 11% Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CVPost-Farmall plowboy wrote:
(quoted from post at 11:11:38 09/25/1Cool I understand how it works, I guess what I meant to say was that they seem to be running it longer and more frequently.

We've noticed that too. A while back it was on and said "ending this Saturday". On Sunday it was back on and said "ending NEXT Saturday!" They did that for at least 3 weeks in a row. Then it was off for a couple weeks. Now it's back again--ending this Saturday, supposedly!

GEO-TH, In
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Menards 11% Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Menards is very busy compared to Lowe's. Plus Menards is building a second store close to Lowe's on south end of town.

My nearest HD is Indy .

99% of my business is with Menards. I go past store all the time.

When it comes to finding help in store Lowe's sucks.

muleboss
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Menards 11% Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CVPost-indiana george wrote:
(quoted from post at 15:50:11 09/25/1Cool Home depot and Lowes gives all the veterans 10% of on the spot whatever you buy, even if that item is on sale but menards would not do that, so I shop either Lowes or HOME DEPOT

Me to.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Tales (OT) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters