Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Farmall super m diesel head

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryancrawford16
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:29 pm    Post subject: Farmall super m diesel head Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Wondering if someone is recasting them or does anyone k ow where I can get it fixed at?????? Thank you

used red MN
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Farmall super m diesel head Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ryan Welcome to YT! At least tell us what state
you live in.

Ryancrawford16
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:42 am    Post subject: Re: Farmall super m diesel head Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I am from north western pa

the tractor vet
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:36 am    Post subject: Re: Farmall super m diesel head Reply to specific post Reply with quote

well now ah days not sure who is still alive and kicking that use to do it . I live on the other side of the border and south west from ya . Ya may want to give Harry a call at Progressive Diesel in New Castle as either Harry Sr. or Jr may know . Use to be a place in Youngstown Ohio that would repair them But i am sure they are gone now as it has been forty years since i had that place repair a cracked head.

Dugger
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:03 am    Post subject: Re: Farmall super m diesel head Reply to specific post Reply with quote

[quote="Ryancrawford16"](reply to post at 23:29:45 11/07/18) [/quote]

I have one that has been fixed ready to put new valves in
I would sell it if you are interested
Eastern Illinois
Dugger

ejr-IA.
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: Farmall super m diesel head Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Here is a good place to have it repaired.Mid west cylinder head and machine 800 873 8506 Nevada Iowa

Ryancrawford16
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Farmall super m diesel head Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Dugger I am new to this how can I get a hold of you to talk about this head thanks

Ryancrawford16
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Farmall super m diesel head Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Dugger I am new to this how can I get a hold of you to talk about this head thanks and thank you all for the replys

Dugger
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Farmall super m diesel head Reply to specific post Reply with quote

[quote="Ryancrawford16"](reply to post at 23:29:45 11/07/18) [/quote]

217-four nine seven -71 nine seven

jim warehime
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:09 am    Post subject: Re: Farmall super m diesel head Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Depending on what is needed they xan be
welded or pinned. There is a shop in
Frederick Md that can do this type of work
but its not cheap. Your best bet is to find
a good used head. Those heads are very
prone to cracking, for a untested head i
wouldn't give more then a couple hundred
dollars. For one that has paperwork from
machine shop stating it was magnafluxed and
pressure tested good then expect to pay
upward of a grand. The head on the
md,td6,wd6,smd,400d,450d are all
interchangeable. It is not hard to wrap
ungodly amounts of money in a gas start
diesel engine if it needs considerable
amount of engine work.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Farmall & International Harvester (IHC) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters