Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Thank you all!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SweetFeet
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:06 am    Post subject: Thank you all! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thank you all so much for your replies about the poem I wrote for my parents. I very much enjoyed reading them!

I will try to go back tonight with more specific replies if I can, but work has been a bit crazy of late- 'tis the season for that. Worked until 1AM last night...
And OH BOY!, I can sure feel it today (getting old zucks - LOL).

RBnSC
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: Thank you all! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Gina, you are a person of many talents. I enjoyed the poem very much. I always found it difficult to to share thoughts and feelings. I have always tried to hide behind humor. I hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas season.
Ronnie

pcsaw
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Thank you all! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

And I got grumpy because they made me stay a half hour for training last night if they would have made me stay till 1 am I wouldn?t have went in today lol

SweetFeet
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Thank you all! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ronnie,
Thank you! Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas season too.

And... humor is a good thing too.

Ande
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Thank you all! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I also enjoyed and thank you for taking the time to post. To me it was very touching.

Richard G.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Thank you all! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

SweetFeet, that is one of the best things you could have done for honoring your parents.
You put a lot of thought and love into that.
I am going to post something a bit like that did for my parents soon.
Richard

SweetFeet
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Thank you all! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Richard,

Thank you, very much.

I will watch for your post about what you did for your parents.

SweetFeet
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Thank you all! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thank you, Ande.

SweetFeet
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Thank you all! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

pcsaw,

Oh, I'd never stay at the office that late. LOL

I spoke with one of my bosses last night just before supper - and he wondered if I could do a project before the end of the week. Figured I might as well "hit it" and get 'er done... that way it's just off my plate for Friday.

But all the work was done in my 'puter corner of my own living room. Then I slept in until 8am!! Smile

RBnWA
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Thank you all! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That was very good sweetfeet. Merry Christmas to you and yours. Richard

SweetFeet
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Thank you all! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thank you, Richard.

Merry Christmas to you and yours too.

SweetFeet
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Thank you all! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

There...
I finally replied to everybody in the original post of the poem... iffen you want to look back a page or two.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Tales (OT) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters