Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

IMGUR

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JMOR
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:06 am    Post subject: IMGUR Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Haven't been able to upload to IMGUR for over a month. Anyone know about a problem?

Tim PloughNman Daley
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:41 am    Post subject: Re: IMGUR Reply to specific post Reply with quote

No issues on my end. I've been uploading and downloading just about every day. Did you elect to go with their new stupid BETA homepage option? Can you log onto your account okay? If yes to these, try changing back to the old homepage -you have to opt out and submit physically.

Tim Daley(MI)

Kirk-NJ
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:43 am    Post subject: Re: IMGUR Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I uploaded a photo yesterday without a problem

Farmer Dan
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:01 am    Post subject: Re: IMGUR Reply to specific post Reply with quote

JMOR wrote:
(quoted from post at 06:06:37 01/05/19) Haven't been able to upload to IMGUR for over a month. Anyone know about a problem?

No trouble uploading. My problem is I can not post an image here. I can post everywhere else but not YT.

TheOldHokie
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:30 am    Post subject: Re: IMGUR Reply to specific post Reply with quote

JMOR wrote:
(quoted from post at 09:06:37 01/05/19) Haven't been able to upload to IMGUR for over a month. Anyone know about a problem?

Presumably you are able to login and get to the home screen. What happens when you click the "Add Images" button? Any error messages?

TOH

steve19438
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: IMGUR Reply to specific post Reply with quote

real camera or phone camera ?

HFJ
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: IMGUR Reply to specific post Reply with quote

i just tried to upload from a URL, and it failed. do u have to be logged in there now to upload? also, i had to hit enter after pasting the URL into the form, as i saw no upload button.

JMOR
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:32 am    Post subject: Re: IMGUR Reply to specific post Reply with quote

TheOldHokie wrote:
(quoted from post at 12:30:20 01/05/19)
JMOR wrote:
(quoted from post at 09:06:37 01/05/19) Haven't been able to upload to IMGUR for over a month. Anyone know about a problem?

Presumably you are able to login and get to the home screen. What happens when you click the "Add Images" button? Any error messages?

TOH
3 in order. Processing, re-try, and failure to upload. I think.

TheOldHokie
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:03 pm    Post subject: Re: IMGUR Reply to specific post Reply with quote

JMOR wrote:
(quoted from post at 15:32:21 01/05/19)
TheOldHokie wrote:
JMOR wrote:

TOH

I think I would try a tiny image file to see if that makes any difference.

TOH

JMOR
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: IMGUR Reply to specific post Reply with quote

TheOldHokie wrote:
(quoted from post at 17:03:00 01/05/19)
JMOR wrote:
TheOldHokie wrote:
JMOR wrote:

TOH

TOH
tried a 500X500 pixels (72kB) & same story. Same result on different Windows version. Couldn't get anywhere on iphone or ipad? They act like IMGUR.COM does not exist?

Farmer Dan
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: IMGUR Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I just uploaded an image and I can post. Not sure what changed but it works for me now.

OK? Guess I'm wrong I can't post an image

Royse
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: IMGUR Reply to specific post Reply with quote

JMOR wrote:
(quoted from post at 19:14:15 01/05/19)
TheOldHokie wrote:
JMOR wrote:
TheOldHokie wrote:
JMOR wrote:

TOH

TOH
tried a 500X500 pixels (72kB) & same story. Same result on different Windows version. Couldn't get anywhere on iphone or ipad? They act like IMGUR.COM does not exist?

Assuming these are all on a home network, does IMGRU.com resolve via DNS?

TheOldHokie
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: IMGUR Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Royse wrote:
(quoted from post at 20:38:30 01/05/19)
JMOR wrote:
(quoted from post at 19:14:15 01/05/19)
TheOldHokie wrote:
JMOR wrote:
TheOldHokie wrote:
JMOR wrote:

TOH

TOH

Assuming these are all on a home network, does IMGRU.com resolve via DNS?

From his description he is getting to the home page and from there to the upload page so the name is resolving. The problem seems to be in the upload code. But just to be sure - Jesse, are you using the app or the vanilla web page to upload?

TOH

HFJ
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: IMGUR Reply to specific post Reply with quote

TheOldHokie wrote:
(quoted from post at 21:59:48 01/05/19)

From his description he is getting to the home page and from there to the upload page so the name is resolving. The problem seems to be in the upload code. But just to be sure - Jesse, are you using the app or the vanilla web page to upload?

TOH

did u miss this part? "Couldn't get anywhere on iphone or ipad? They act like IMGUR.COM does not exist?"

that could very well be a DNS issue.

R Geiger
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: IMGUR Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I just went tin IMGUR and had to reset my password because I had lost it, set new password, signed in and uploaded a photo with no problem. I am using a win 10 desktop.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Ford 9N, 2N, 8N All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our fast shipping, low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters