Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

New 1:16th John Deere Combine from Ertl

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bllwlt
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:49 am    Post subject: New 1:16th John Deere Combine from Ertl Reply to specific post Reply with quote

John Deere dealers are pre-selling a 1:16th Die cast modern S780 combine. This combine will have over 50 die cast parts.

Bill Walters

SVcummins
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: New 1:16th John Deere Combine from Ertl Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I will have to get that one for sure . When is it to be
released

gtractorfan
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: New 1:16th John Deere Combine from Ertl Reply to specific post Reply with quote

A 40 foot header @ 1/16th would be a 30 inch wide model-- BIG. Any idea how much?

SVcummins
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: New 1:16th John Deere Combine from Ertl Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have a 1/16 s670 plastic and it is huge I?ll tell you that

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:31 am    Post subject: Re: New 1:16th John Deere Combine from Ertl Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Wow. My shelves aren't big enough for that. I'll have to be happy with my 12A by Carter I guess. lol

gtractorfan
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:55 am    Post subject: Re: New 1:16th John Deere Combine from Ertl Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I looked it up-- $799.99. (serious collectors only, can you imagine letting your grandkids play with it?)

SVcummins
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: New 1:16th John Deere Combine from Ertl Reply to specific post Reply with quote

A 12a Carter is still a pretty good piece

SVcummins
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: New 1:16th John Deere Combine from Ertl Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Guess I better start saving 50$ a month so I can buy two of em I guess . Wish I had bought two 9620rx while I had the chance they doubled in value after they stopped making then

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:33 am    Post subject: Re: New 1:16th John Deere Combine from Ertl Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ya,I've got the Tru Scale version too. I think it's in one of those pictures somewhere if you have a magnifying glass to find it.

SVcummins
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: New 1:16th John Deere Combine from Ertl Reply to specific post Reply with quote

you?ve got a nice collection there . I couldn?t see the other combine but I did find a John Deere log skidder I had one like that I skidded lots of logs with one just like that I?d like to find another one but they are pretty valuable at the moment . I have the reproduction of the 12a which isn?t up to much compared to the ones like you have

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:06 am    Post subject: Re: New 1:16th John Deere Combine from Ertl Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The Tru Scale is in the bottom picture,third shelf up,all the way down in the far corner. I got a near complete set of Tru Scale from an old gal up the road. They'd been played with,but had never been taken outside. The whole set is probably as nice a set of them as you'd ever find in one place.

SVcummins
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: New 1:16th John Deere Combine from Ertl Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That?s cool I?d love to find some original toys like that someday but they are bringing a lot of money it seems like now days

steelwheeljim
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:55 am    Post subject: Re: New 1:16th John Deere Combine from Ertl Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Some info you need to know;
1. You can order one ONLY from your favorite John Deere Dealer.
2. 5000 are expected to be produced based on orders.
3. If they can't get 5000 orders, they won't be produced.
4. If they make them, the molds will be destroyed so they can't be reproduced later.
5. You need to have one ordered by February 24, 2019 to get on the list.
6. If produced and you ordered one, you won't see one until Spring of 2020.
7. It comes with a 712C corn head and a 730FD draper head.
8. Cost will be $799.99 (plus applicable sales tax).
9. To compare size, use the Tomy Big Farm S670 JD.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Memorabilia All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters