Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Chuck machinists travels

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chuck machinist
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:28 pm    Post subject: Chuck machinists travels Reply to specific post Reply with quote

VAC 400, thank you very much for the visit to cold
Harbor Ohio. It was a delightful experience just a
few pics to share from our visit. CM

chuck machinist
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Chuck machinists travels Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Let?s try it again

chuck machinist
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:48 am    Post subject: Re: Chuck machinists travels Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Let?s try this again

Well that took a little bit of work. Your shed is well guarded by old Abe indeed!

jon f mn
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:35 am    Post subject: Re: Chuck machinists travels Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Always fun to visit with yters! Can't wait til you get up my way.

Ande
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:46 am    Post subject: Re: Chuck machinists travels Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Looks good, always nice to see another brother of Case YT. Love the pics Chuck

1370rod
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:32 am    Post subject: Re: Chuck machinists travels Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Great to hear your travel and visit have been a good time Chuck, hope you can make it to one of the big CASE shows in SD or MN this summer. Rod.

ADB-Ia
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Chuck machinists travels Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Chuck, Hope you brought your snow shovel. Does Pastor John have a loader or blade for either of his Cases? How long are you going to be in Iowa? I'm about 40 miles south of Brooklyn. I've got the weekend full but if you are going to be here next week, I'd spring for some coffee and a piece of pie some morning. Arvin

Don Rudolph
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Chuck machinists travels Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Chuck, Jerry,

Good to hear you guys had a great meet-up in Ohio. There's an open invitation to visit us here in beautiful Door County. Don

chuck machinist
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Chuck machinists travels Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ive been tempted to do Rollag this year. A great time to see old friends and make new ones Rod.CM

chuck machinist
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Chuck machinists travels Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Arvin, I have already been measured and sized for a snow shovel for tomorrow morning! Hee hee!

VAC400
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Chuck machinists travels Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Don, I would be very happy to come your way. Thank you for the invitation. I always enjoy seeing Case people ,had a wonderful visit with Chuck. Jerry from Ohio

chuck machinist
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Chuck machinists travels Reply to specific post Reply with quote

No , He does not have a loader, but I may try and talk him into buying one that I have. I miss the Cove Restaurant, that used to be on I -80 a number years back that served Pie& Ice Cream!CM

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our fast shipping, low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters