Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

lawnmower small engine show closure

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ztrmowers
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:40 am    Post subject: lawnmower small engine show closure Reply to specific post Reply with quote

any one needing Husqvarna,simplicity or ferris parts, I still have inventory to get rid of. all of the items go. lifts, special tools, parts cabinets,etc. would like fine buyer all one lump some. items are changing daily. belts, blades,oil,clutches hydro etc.

oldsarge
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: lawnmower small engine show closure Reply to specific post Reply with quote

WHERE?????????????????

ztrmowers
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:10 am    Post subject: Re: lawnmower small engine show closure Reply to specific post Reply with quote

southeast iowa near mt pleasant ia

Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: lawnmower small engine show closure Reply to specific post Reply with quote

What are the bad things on the Zero turns? I have been looking at the ferris,but the local dealer is a farm store.(I like a dealer) Are the belts hard to change and are they hard on belts? 60 inch deck what 27 hp?

ztrmowers
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:23 am    Post subject: Re: lawnmower small engine show closure Reply to specific post Reply with quote

only bad things are really steep inclines and tire spin sometimes on turns. both can be solved by operator. some customers I had just should not be on anything mechanical. ferris are a lot easier to ride, only reason I took that line on. the 3200 series 61 inch deck was number 1 seller only two belts on unit, which is pretty common in the industry now. belts have not been issue even when running several acres weekly. hard to change not really the hydro one sometimes can be on some units. but nothing to get all excited about the 61 units I have left all have 36hp briggs carb on them, I am sold out of the efi units.hope this helps let me know if you need more info , I am just closing out shop.retiring, warranties are still active at any ferris dealer in your area

Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: lawnmower small engine show closure Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have friends who nave Hustlers and Scaggs,they both do a little custom mowing and they both just take them back to the dealers for belt changes. I was just wandering. I have owned a bunch of Simplicity's(Agco) over the years. My old JDs are showing their age and I just dreaming about a new one.

kevinstuff
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:37 am    Post subject: Re: lawnmower small engine show closure Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have many simplicity 2 wheel from
40's to 60's , mostly cast Briggs model
9 thru model 19 , I would have interest
In the old Briggs parts , carb kits , floats ,
Sediment bowls , point , condensers , ect .
Thanks

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Garden Tractors All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our fast shipping, low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters