Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Did you ever think

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronnie Budd
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Did you ever think Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Happy birthday. I graduated in 1968.

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Did you ever think Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Happy birthday. Yup,I got tired of feeling older and turned it around. I was sick and tired of the tired old man thing.

IaLeo
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Did you ever think Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Well I can't remember if I was ever 69....sheeesh.. well anyway, happy birthday! Leo

larry@stinescorner
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Did you ever think Reply to specific post Reply with quote

me too! What you said! lol

Bruce from Can.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Did you ever think Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Happy birthday, now go out and get yourself a nice ce ice cream cone, and live it up !

Larry EC-OH
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Did you ever think Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I also graduated in 69, but I'm "only" 67.

Happy Birthday!

Larry

muleboss
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Did you ever think Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I am 70 and I graduated in 1966

Dick L
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Did you ever think Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Happy Birthday kid!

I gradumatated in 1956 and am still looking foreword to many more happy years. The end will come when the end comes.

gab
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Did you ever think Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Happy birthday, I graduated in 67.

Jegs
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Did you ever think Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Happy Birthday Jeffcat!

grandpa Love
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Did you ever think Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Happy birthday!!

hd6gtom
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Did you ever think Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Grad in 68. Started operating farm tractors in 1956. Moved here in 1986, started a tire shop from scratch. Never dreamed of getting old. Now everybody I see wearing Nam hats are old guys. Where the heck did it go? Gonna spend my winters in Arizona from now on. Old coots that been going there for years says it dont hurt so much being down there.

pcsaw
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Did you ever think Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Happy Birthday

Ande
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Did you ever think Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Happy Birthday Jeff, enjoy your posts, so keep doing them, and I would sit down with you if there, and polish off a bunch of them cookies with (like a old friend of mine would say) "ice cold milk"

Bonnan
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Did you ever think Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Happy Birthday!!!
Graduated high school in 1953..........Things get weird when you hit 80's.
Jim B

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Tales (OT) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our fast shipping, low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters