Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

looking for a combine to restore!

Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
oliverkid
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 5:47 am    Post subject: Re: looking for a combine to restore! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

There?s a shed kept Oliver 33 in Illinois right now that ide love to have but don?t have anymore shed space. Can?t bring myself to drag a shedded machine home and park it outside.

isaacjibben
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 6:05 am    Post subject: Re: looking for a combine to restore! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CVPost-Case Nutty 1660 wrote:
(quoted from post at 04:37:51 05/15/19) long time friend had it and used it for many years custom cutting not far from me I am sick of buying other brands and hoping some one wants them,, all they do is take up space and with the city getting closer to me by the hour I am going to have to clean out my junk rows someday, just as well start with things that take up the most space first,, my Case ones will be the last to go of course

were are the combines located?

moll
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: looking for a combine to restore! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Around here its not hard to find an A Gleaner in anybodys' price range, easy
to work on, parts still around and a really good combine, period.

ACD-21
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: looking for a combine to restore! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have a 1955 A-C Gleaner T-3 SP combine with 10 foot direct cut header. RUNS AND DRIVES. Shedded in the Grand Forks, N.D.
area. Calls work best. 701-290-6214 or 605-720-9687 Marvin

Levi
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 3:02 pm    Post subject: Re: looking for a combine to restore! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

would love to see the 7300 on youtube i miss your channel

71ford100
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: looking for a combine to restore! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

If you get tired of the Oliver being in your yard it might look good in mine on the other side of the state!

MattLF9
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: looking for a combine to restore! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'll get the gas and lighter, I'm surprised the pos JD hasn't burnt itself yet??

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Combines and Harvesters All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our fast shipping, low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters