Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Combines?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CSAFarmer
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:27 am    Post subject: Combines? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Does this board have a place for combine questions? I need some info about a Case 960 I'm looking at.
Thanks!

NY 986
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: Combines? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'd ask on the Case board here. Also, you can google the combine forum and go to that site.

Smalltowner
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:30 am    Post subject: Re: Combines? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yes this site does . Go to ?forums? above and scroll to it then click or touch.

CSAFarmer
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:39 am    Post subject: Re: Combines? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks guys. I found it. Got it posted there now.
Thanks again.

jon f mn
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Combines? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I posted below too, but the 660/960 heads interchange. They are both 2 row machines so no 4 rows are available. For narrow rows they made a 3 row. Some have adapted a quick tach feeder house from another brand onto the case combine, then you can use that brand head. But even the lighter newer heads in 4 row will likely be too heavy for a 960, my 1160 needs a lot of weight in the rear for the 4 row corn head.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our fast shipping, low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters