Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

salvage yards for '62 FORD Backhoe/loaders in east

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jim In NY
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:28 am    Post subject: salvage yards for '62 FORD Backhoe/loaders in east Reply to specific post Reply with quote

anyone know of a good source for parts for my '62 Ford 2000 gasser model 723/713 especially in the northeast or any wheres in the USA ??

sms
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:44 am    Post subject: Re: salvage yards for '62 FORD Backhoe/loaders in east Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You can try giving this place a call. I know they have a yard of old stuff but don't know if they sell parts.
Chambers teactors

JDEM
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: salvage yards for '62 FORD Backhoe/loaders in east Reply to specific post Reply with quote

What part of New York are you in? Macfaddens in Sharon Springs (central NY) has a lot of stuff in his yard. I got some odd-ball parts for my 1963 Ford Industrial 4000 and 724/723 backhoe/loader there. https://www.macfaddens.com/

Smileys in Freehold NY also has a huge yard full of old stuff.
https://www.smileysfarmequipment.com/

NIK OWEN
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: salvage yards for '62 FORD Backhoe/loaders in east Reply to specific post Reply with quote

ALEXANDER'S IN E. TEXAS...BE BLESSED, GRATEFUL, PREPARED...

CCer
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: salvage yards for '62 FORD Backhoe/loaders in east Reply to specific post Reply with quote

try Burgh Implement in Pa.

Ron W
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: salvage yards for '62 FORD Backhoe/loaders in east Reply to specific post Reply with quote

What parts are you looking for? I am I. South east Michigan and have a few parts.

MikeS55d
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: salvage yards for '62 FORD Backhoe/loaders in east Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Not in the NE but if you run into a dead end try Roberts Tractor, they have a pretty big salvage yard. They have been around a long time and always worth a call or email.
https://www.robertstractor.com/

Jim In NY
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: salvage yards for '62 FORD Backhoe/loaders in east Reply to specific post Reply with quote

thankyou for the info

Jim In NY
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:51 am    Post subject: Re: salvage yards for '62 FORD Backhoe/loaders in east Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ron: At one time I was searching in panic for a Crowd cyinder or the boom cyinder (which are the same on my rig) and eventually found them via the yt and a kind person in PA. Currenty I think I am going to need the pins for a cyinder however, I am looking around my place for where my kids may have put them ????? I am always needing to know where I can find parts for my old timer though ??? Can you te me briefly what models you have that you are parting ?? thx JIM

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Crawlers, Dozers, Loaders and Backhoes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our fast shipping, low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters