Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Today's Funny

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jon f mn
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:28 am    Post subject: Today's Funny Reply to specific post Reply with quote

super99
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:33 am    Post subject: Re: Today's Funny Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yep, that's me!!!!

2510Paul
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:59 am    Post subject: Re: Today's Funny Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Been there, done that, many times. Paul

tomstractorsandtoys
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:14 am    Post subject: Re: Today's Funny Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Stuff like that is easy to find. You go out and buy a replacement and as soon as you use it the original appears right in front of you.LOL Tom

old-9
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:51 am    Post subject: Re: Today's Funny Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Happened to me just yesterday, when I went to put away the new, there was the old. So now I have a two year supply.

SweetFeet
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:59 am    Post subject: Re: Today's Funny Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yep, that happens.

cumminspuller
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:01 am    Post subject: Re: Today's Funny Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Tomstractors I have proven that very thing to be true majority of the time!

Dieseltech
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:51 am    Post subject: Re: Today's Funny Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yup! And I find it gets worse with age...

FBH44
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:54 am    Post subject: Re: Today's Funny Reply to specific post Reply with quote

AS SOOn as you get the new one, and go to place it up on the shelf ?? there'll be the old one.

ADB-Ia
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:53 am    Post subject: Re: Today's Funny Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I've been hunting for the PTO shield for my 2955 for 2 weeks now. Took it off to mount the sprayer pump. How in the world do you loose a PTO shield??? I'll trip over one of these days I suppose.

jeffcat
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:57 am    Post subject: Re: Today's Funny Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Go to your tool "storage" area. Lift up or move a couple of things. Bet it falls on your foot. Also look to the left and righ. If still not found pull up the five gallon bucket and sit down. Then look straight ahead. Hate it when I find something on the porch step. Went to get a drink.

Gary Mitchell
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:12 am    Post subject: Re: Today's Funny Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I did that with my hoe, (of all things), 2 years go and STILL haven't found it. gm

Wheat47
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: Today's Funny Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Story of my life somedays!!!!
Then add in my wife and it gets double bad!!!

onefarmer
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Today's Funny Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Wife had a drawer she would put stuff in, top right hand in her dresser. BUT she would never look there. She would sear it isn't in there and if I said it was she'd be all offended and wouldn't look. If I went to look she'd tell me to keep out. I haven't figured that one out yet. So I wait until she's watching tv and go find it. After several of these It was a running joke. I lost xxxx... I bet it's in that drawer!

Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Today's Funny Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have a flashlight that is about 1/2 the size of a pack of cigarettes,great light and two magnets on it so you can hang it about anywhere. I set it down and thought that that was a pore place to leave it. A month later I found it under the open lid of a pack around tool box. I even looked under the truck thinking I had stuck it under there.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our fast shipping, low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters