Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

What's This??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:31 am    Post subject: Re: What's This?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Mag drive/fuel pump base from a Air cooled Case engine they made several sizes of them

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: What's This?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorry John I typed/said that wrong they made several Models of them

John Saeli
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: What's This?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

AAaaWwww Geee Tom, I feel real bad, but according to official rule, 730831COM subparagraph SCDC,;"past & present dealers who exhibit more knowledge than said poster disqualified".

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: What's This?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Mr. Saeli; do you have the previous mentioned official Rule book in print. As Mr. Nutty's personal legal advisor, it is imperative that you provide me with this rule book and any other printed amendments to article 730831COM and any sub-paragraphs pertaining there to, SCDC and others in this sub file of the rule book.
Sincerely
U Benhad Legal Services

John Saeli
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:30 pm    Post subject: Re: What's This?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

As legal advisor to postee, Official poster being the initial poster, as legal advisor you should know that initial poster has the latitude to set his or hers own rules, and any postee thereafter is subject to wherewithall. Notwithstanding, 730831COM subparagraph SCDC is very clear and poster's finding shall stand.

mEl
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:30 pm    Post subject: Re: What's This?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

FWIW I happen to have one of said adapters on my bench, does anyone need one?

r.w.b.
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: What's This?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I seen them at my neighbirs,he worked for todd implement lamar mo.he brought several home with him when they shut down.went broke,they let neighbor get as many parts as he could put 9n his 9 ft bed 49 chevy pickup.he came home with it fully packed.
Its a fuel pump sediment bulb magnito drive on air cooled case power unit

CaseChev
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: What's This?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Wow.....I just picked up a complete ? air cooled unit and had not even had a chance to look it over closely......I may need one of these. Also ......really need any print information. I need to get info on which unit I have over the weekend.

rfdmn
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:31 am    Post subject: Re: What's This?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CVPost-casechev wrote:
(quoted from post at 17:35:14 10/09/19) Wow.....I just picked up a complete ? air cooled unit and had not even had a chance to look it over closely......I may need one of these. Also ......really need any print information. I need to get info on which unit I have over the weekend.
I have one of those for parts in sw mn.

Farmallb
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:38 am    Post subject: Re: What's This?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have an engine like that on my 140 W Case hay bailer

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:27 am    Post subject: Re: What's This?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I see the second part of this post was reported and deleted sure am glad to know there are still plenty of rear end hurt people on this page makes me glad I seldom post here any more,, it will continue to be even less thanks to the ones that pull this crap,,

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our fast shipping, low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters