Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Good deal on a Ford

View previous topic :: View next topic  
showcrop
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:25 pm    Post subject: Good deal on a Ford Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I saw this tractor maybe five years ago at a show. It was offered at $6450.00 It looks very good and my recollection is that pretty much everything on it had been taken care of. It has been on C-list for a month or two ad has just come down a lot.

https://maine.craigslist.org/grd/d/new-gloucester-ford-740/6991293749.html

mikewood869
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Good deal on a Ford Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Wouldn't mind a tractor like that.

hurleyjd
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Good deal on a Ford Reply to specific post Reply with quote

If you will go to the optional link URL at bottom of your posting and type in the website you are going to and then type in ford tractor in the Link title it will be easy for anyone to go there.
Now on the post I have your website posting in the Optional Link URL and the title Ford Tractor. highlighted in blue click on it and see what happens.
ford tractor

Tom in Mo.
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Good deal on a Ford Reply to specific post Reply with quote

If that tractor was in Missouri, I would probably own it tomorrow.

grandpa Love
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:06 am    Post subject: Re: Good deal on a Ford Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That would be nice to have in the barn
with my 960! Way too far away....

showcrop
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:54 am    Post subject: Re: Good deal on a Ford Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CVPost-hurleyjd wrote:
(quoted from post at 18:06:01 11/06/19) If you will go to the optional link URL at bottom of your posting and type in the website you are going to and then type in ford tractor in the Link title it will be easy for anyone to go there.
Now on the post I have your website posting in the Optional Link URL and the title Ford Tractor. highlighted in blue click on it and see what happens.
ford tractor

[url= ]ford tractor[/url]

Hurly, I would love to be able to set a clickable link. I cut and pasted the address that I had in my original post into this one above and compared it to your clickable link, and what I have above is what the difference is that I see. What do you mean by go to? The website is craig's list right? but that doesn't appear in your link. Just those 24 symbols and letters. Is there a name or a place to pull those symbols and letters from? I appreciate the help but I need more.

Royse
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Good deal on a Ford Reply to specific post Reply with quote

showcrop wrote:
(quoted from post at 08:54:06 11/07/19)
CVPost-hurleyjd wrote:
(quoted from post at 18:06:01 11/06/19) If you will go to the optional link URL at bottom of your posting and type in the website you are going to and then type in ford tractor in the Link title it will be easy for anyone to go there.
ford tractor

[url= ]ford tractor[/url]

Hurly, I would love to be able to set a clickable link. I cut and pasted the address that I had in my original post into this one above and compared it to your clickable link, and what I have above is what the difference is that I see. What do you mean by go to? The website is craig's list right? but that doesn't appear in your link. Just those 24 symbols and letters. Is there a name or a place to pull those symbols and letters from? I appreciate the help but I need more.

Hurly seems to be talking about classic view and it appears you are using modern view.
In modern view, when typing your reply click the URL button above the box you're typing in, then paste your address and click the URL button again.
That should at least give you a clickable link like this:

It's not as pretty, but it's a start. If that works, I can probably help with making it pretty too.

Ford 740

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Ford All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters