Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

White 2-105 Engine removal

Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hayray
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: White 2-105 Engine removal Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'm almost tempted to try that

hrRoss
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: White 2-105 Engine removal Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I think you only need to raise the front of cab about 3", from what I remember

hayray
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:22 am    Post subject: Re: White 2-105 Engine removal Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks

J.Wondergem
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:20 am    Post subject: Re: White 2-105 Engine removal Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I don't know if it's like a 2255 or not, but if it is and your three point is raised all the way up, watch the cab at the back by the three point arms when you jack up the front of the cab. You'll have more room if you drop the them down.

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:37 am    Post subject: Re: White 2-105 Engine removal Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I think the clearance there is alright,but something I should have mentioned is the parking brake. Make sure it's released and the wheels are blocked. I had the brake set the first time and it popped the latch.

hayray
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:49 am    Post subject: Re: White 2-105 Engine removal Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ok great, thanks for tip, might go up to Crackle Barrel next week

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:04 am    Post subject: Re: White 2-105 Engine removal Reply to specific post Reply with quote

What day is John talking? I haven't heard from him. I have to take my pesticide renewal exam on the 20th,I told him that. Any other day works for me,as long as crookedrows can be there the same day so I can get those grain drill parts from him.

crooked rows
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:01 am    Post subject: Re: White 2-105 Engine removal Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The last I heard it was 11 AM on the 18th and I'm planning on being there.

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: White 2-105 Engine removal Reply to specific post Reply with quote

OK,I'll plan on being there. I'm sure he'll send me an email,if not,I'll send one to him to be sure.

hayray
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:03 am    Post subject: Re: White 2-105 Engine removal Reply to specific post Reply with quote

After taking out the radiator do you think I can leave the condenser that?s up in front of the radiator and I still get the engine forward and up trying to do this without having to open up my AC system?

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: White 2-105 Engine removal Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yes,just lay it over to the side. Leave the compressor and condenser both. I only remove the rad and oil cooler. This is the 2-135,but you get the idea.

hayray
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:28 am    Post subject: Re: White 2-105 Engine removal Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My condenser has rigid copper lines, we did a home made AC system, the early one had the condenser on top of the cab, my 2-105 doesn't have that bulk head in front of the dash like your 2-135 it has one in front of the tank

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:26 am    Post subject: Re: White 2-105 Engine removal Reply to specific post Reply with quote

This is a Series 3 with the modular cab. Makes is a lot easier to take the engine out.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Oliver, Cletrac, Coop and Cockshutt All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters