Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Contact form

View previous topic :: View next topic  
deanostoybox
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:32 am    Post subject: Contact form Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Does your contact form on the store work? Put a request to return part 2-1/2 days ago and have not received a response. Is there a better way to contact other than phone (which does not work for me due to partial hearing loss and tinnitus)

YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:40 am    Post subject: Re: Contact form Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yes, the form works because I get site problem reports through it. Kim forwards to the right area which would have gone to sales.

If you aren't getting service, and someone may have dropped the ball, just shoot Kim an email at the admin at yesterdaystractors.com or you can send to me at the support at yesterdaystractors.com and we'll be sure to get it to someone.

I will say that a few of the key players at the warehouse have had to take on extra duties because of the current events.

deanostoybox
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: Contact form Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks Chris

YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:05 am    Post subject: Re: Contact form Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I mentioned to Kim to look for your email address in the list of messages she keeps. If you didn't use the same email you use on the forums on the contact form, privately shoot her or I an email from that address.

Customers can contact us anytime just like forum users do. We are on our emails all day every day. The contact form is just an organized way to do it and of course most people don't know our email addresses, but most forum users do on the other hand.

YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:51 am    Post subject: Re: Contact form Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Kim sent your order number and email to the sales manager to get a return authorization going. She checked over the queue and your contact message wasn't there even though she's received numerous ones in this time period. It does suggest something went wrong with the form. If you had any links in it, that might have done it because we get tons of spam and hack attempts through the forms. It might have rejected it. Also, a couple of days ago the server was so slow it might have dropped the request before it posted.

deanostoybox
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:30 am    Post subject: Re: Contact form Reply to specific post Reply with quote

No links in it.
Anyway I had just sent you an email with all the info, and when I returned to inbox had the message from Jeff.

Thank you again.

I don't know if your form sends a confirmation email or not, I did not get one and it returned me to the home page of the store upon submission. One other thing I had left the phone number field blank as I do not have or use phone anymore. It was not marked as required nor did it show any error.

YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:44 am    Post subject: Re: Contact form Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That's a great idea about implementing one of those auto-responders like most people do. The type of thing that is "We've received your message and will get back to you within x hours".

Something must have broken this time though.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Site Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters