Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Would like to say

View previous topic :: View next topic  
larry@stinescorner
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:41 am    Post subject: Would like to say Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I would like to say thank you for this great site.

It means a lot to me,,and Im sure it means a lot to many posters.

Thank you for your patience in putting up with us!!

Bob
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:55 am    Post subject: Re: Would like to say Reply to specific post Reply with quote

X2, and working well this morning, I'll add!

YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:06 am    Post subject: Re: Would like to say Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Kim found two major things and it is usable again. My bad, I missed both through myopia or age or both. I kept looking for what I expected it to be. Always a bad idea.

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Would like to say Reply to specific post Reply with quote

As per an e-mail I got from Hughes net slow internet is common right now due a high number of usage due to this virus and try said usage has doubled which is slowing the internet across the board

YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Would like to say Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That is very true. It appears to have swamped some servers here and there too. I can no longer get to my state's Department of Health servers on hughes and just barely through verizon. I complained to them before I realized they were actually up. Probably matters where the server is on the net in respect to where your ISP sits on the net.

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Would like to say Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Chis you us modern don't you?? Reason I ask is I do not get a notice due to the fact the way modern works your post load to the original post not to my post

JK-NY
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Would like to say Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I will second that Larry. Thank you to Yesterday?s Tractors for this great website. I am on here a lot more since I?ve been diagnosed with cancer and really appreciate the site and everyone here!

paul
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: Would like to say Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yea I?ve been around here a few years, I?m trying to stay in the background and not cause troubles. :)

Enjoy the work you do on this site.

Paul

Richard G.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:53 am    Post subject: Re: Would like to say Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I agree Larry.
I have learned a lot on here and even helped a few folks.
Met some really nice people also.
Richard in NW SC

Kim
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:59 am    Post subject: Re: Would like to say Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thank you, Larry, and everyone else for your comments! It's people like you that make our YT community a breath of fresh air for many.

Kim

Kim
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:04 am    Post subject: Re: Would like to say Reply to specific post Reply with quote

JK-NY, sending you healing thoughts and hope you continue to visit here with like-minded folks at YT for many years to come.

Kim

SweetFeet
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: Would like to say Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Definitely thankful for this great neighborhood! Great to be able to stay connected online.

Thanks Kim and Chris!!

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Site Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our fast shipping, low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters