Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

E-mail not working again

View previous topic :: View next topic  
old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:30 pm    Post subject: E-mail not working again Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Case forum a guy going by Hoofer B says e-mail is open but not letting me send an e-mail

YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: E-mail not working again Reply to specific post Reply with quote

If you see an error message (no email address on file) then the problem is the record it keeps for that forum. If that is the case, we need to know which forum. If you can't send to a specific individual, but it says it's sending and looks normal, it means our server can't contact that persons email server. The messages just sit on the outgoing queue until the mail system gives up.

The first problem is the same one you saw so much toward the end of May. If it's like that, what forum is it.

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:40 pm    Post subject: Re: E-mail not working again Reply to specific post Reply with quote

error comes up no e-mail address on file. Hoofer B has two posts one about a VAC radiator and one about a Case B tried to send from both posts and both come up with the no e-mail on file. Top 2 post a few minutes ago in the Case Forum

YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: E-mail not working again Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Means it's a bad entry in the file for the forum. I'll tell Kim.

YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: E-mail not working again Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Give it a try again.

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: E-mail not working again Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It worked this time

YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:03 pm    Post subject: Re: E-mail not working again Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It was the same problem then. Next time, let me know which forum and I can fix it pretty quick. They get corrupted for some reason.

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: E-mail not working again Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Had an odd one happen. Tried to send and e-mail to some one and got an error #2. I remove the line that said I am not posting on the forums at this time and the e-mail went

YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: E-mail not working again Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Those words wouldn't do it. I'll look up what a #2 is, I think it may be when someone sends a similar message to many people, that fits a spammer profile so it does flag that. I'll look it up though.

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:26 pm    Post subject: Re: E-mail not working again Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have used that line of I am not posting on the forums at this time a number of times so that may have triggered a filter of some sort

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Site Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters