Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Stuck my 300U today

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charlie M
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:22 pm    Post subject: Stuck my 300U today Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Been bush hogging some of the neighbors place as part of deal for renting a field after the husband passed away a couple of years ago and the wife and daughter are now keeping it. There is a big swail ditch that will grow willows if not mowed. We've had a lot of rain lately but it had been real dry so I thought I'd try mowing the ditch today. Made a pass one way but on the return the tractor sank enough the bush hog is on the ground and now I am stuck in mud in the middle of July. It did mess up my day plans. Being in mud around here in July isn't normal. Tomorrow our youngest son is home so we'll take the M down and pull it out. There is plenty of firm ground on the sides so I'm not worried about getting it out. More rain is coming Sunday so that is one reason I thought I'd give it a try. At least I know the tractor won't be stolen. LOL

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Stuck my 300U today Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Shoot this is the last day of July and it has not gotten up to 70 today. Pretty much have had rain every day since Sunday and I still have some first cutting hay that is not done yet due to this crazy weather

flying belgian
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Stuck my 300U today Reply to specific post Reply with quote

BTDT.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Using Your Tractor & Crop Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters