Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Massey Ferguson 20 Industrial ID

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DougH - MF 20 Ind
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:36 am    Post subject: Massey Ferguson 20 Industrial ID Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hi all, I am new to this forum. Yesterday I bought a MF 20 industrial. It was advertised as a 1978 and so I thought it was a 20C model (from tractordata.com). Now that I have it home I would like to buy the correct manuals for it, but from what I can tell by the SN 9A 239989 from some past posts I am thinking this may actually be a 1975 model, and not a 20C, but maybe a 20B or just 20. There are different manuals for these years. Does anyone know the year and model from my serial number. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks, Doug

Frank Dozer
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:35 am    Post subject: Re: Massey Ferguson 20 Industrial ID Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hi Doug, I purchased a Massey Ferguson MF20 this past summer.
Serial ... the serial number is: MF20 9A 239132 which is a 1976. I
confirmed this with in-depth research. I have the chart somewhere on
my phone so give me some time and I’ll post it for you. I’m in Maine,
where are you?
Frank

DougH - MF 20 Ind
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:51 am    Post subject: Re: Massey Ferguson 20 Industrial ID Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The picture of your tractor looks like mine. Based on your serial number and picture my tractor must be a 1976 Massey Ferguson 20 industrial. I will still be interested in seeing your serial number list for these industrial tractors. I should be able to order my tractor manuals now. I am having problems with the YT system rejecting my posts so when I figure that out I will post a picture of my tractor. I am located in Wisconsin.

Doug

DougH - MF 20 Ind
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:55 am    Post subject: Re: Massey Ferguson 20 Industrial ID Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Frank, I tried attaching a photo again and when I submitted it YT rejects my post. I will need to figure out how to post photos.

Doug

Jim.ME
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:55 am    Post subject: Re: Massey Ferguson 20 Industrial ID Reply to specific post Reply with quote

DougH - MF 20 Ind wrote:
(quoted from post at 10:55:13 10/18/20)
Frank, I tried attaching a photo again and when I submitted it YT rejects my post. I will need to figure out how to post photos.

Doug

Per YT Support, new users need 5 or more posts on record before you can attach pictures. Some manage to do it before that, but how it works that way is unknown. You can go down to the Site Comments Forum and ask YT Support to allow you to post pictures earlier and he will usually change your settings to allow that.

DougH - MF 20 Ind
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Massey Ferguson 20 Industrial ID Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks Jim. I will just have to get busy with some posts. Since I just got the tractor and am first going through it I will have some questions.

Doug

DougH - MF 20 Ind
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Massey Ferguson 20 Industrial ID Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Now that my photos are working here I are a few photos of my tractor.

Doug

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Massey Harris & Massey Ferguson All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters