Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Favorite lines from movies??????

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wjytexas
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Favorite lines from movies?????? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

"Hump? What hump?" Marty Feldman in Young Frankenstein and many more in that movie.

gregww
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Favorite lines from movies?????? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Dyin aint much of a livin boy. Clint Eastwood

grandpa Love
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Favorite lines from movies?????? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Road House..... Sam Elliott. "I'll get all the sleep I need when I'm dead " my wife likes dirty dancing.... No body puts baby in the corner!

Straw Boss
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Favorite lines from movies?????? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hey! You scratched my anchor!!!
Rodney Dangerfield in Caddy Shack.

Repairman60
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Favorite lines from movies?????? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You bought a defective lion.

Buckeye Oliver collector
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Favorite lines from movies?????? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

There are a bunch of good ones! "The older the violin, the sweeter the music" listed below is as I remember from Lonesome Dove (best mini-series ever made in my opinion). I like "Come with me if you want to live" from The Terminator, Also "People scare better when they're dyin'" from Once Upon A time In The West. "When you have to shoot, shoot don't talk! from The Good The Bad And The Ugly "Dyin' Ain't Much of a living boy" is from The Outlaw Josey Wales. "They Took the Bar, they took the whole F#$%ing bar!!!!" from Animal House (then Belushis' character proceeds to drain an entire bottle of Jack Daniels one of his roomates just threw to him!). I also like when Elwood Blues asks the bartender lady at the country bunker in The Blues Brothers what kind of music they have there she says, "Oh, we have both kinds, we got Country AND Western!. Gotta love when Darth Vader tells Luke "Don't Make Me Destroy You" in The Empire Strikes Back. The whole fourth Star Wars (A New Hope) film is memorable for quotes really. "Go ahead, make my day" from Sudden Impact. There are some other really good ones from the Dirty Harry series but probably cannot be repeated without some major editing!

J Hamilton
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Favorite lines from movies?????? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

From Raising Arizona "give me back that baby you warthog from hell"

old popper
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Favorite lines from movies?????? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

From "Monty Walsh" "You have no idea how little I care"

RedMF40
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Favorite lines from movies?????? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

An exasperated outlaw Robert Duvall to Maddie in True Grit:

"I oughta stove in your head!"

Ghostbuster Bill Murray to authorities, referring to a man sent to investigate him and his cohorts:

"It's true, this man has no di**"

Gerrit

Absent Minded Farmer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Favorite lines from movies?????? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It's hard to narrow it down to just one. So, my addition for right now is:

I bet your father spent the first year of your life throwing rocks at the stork. -At The Circus

Mike

redtom
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Favorite lines from movies?????? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

"When I get home, the first thing I'm gonna do is punch your momma in the mouth"...Buford Justice

MARK ROBKE
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Favorite lines from movies?????? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Quigley Down Under: I said I never had much use for one(a pistol)-I never said I didn't know how to use one. Mark.

Donald Lehman
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Favorite lines from movies?????? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yes!

Dean
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Favorite lines from movies?????? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Agreed, just about anything from Blazing Saddles.

Also just about anything from History of the World and Spaceballs.

Dean

Dean
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Favorite lines from movies?????? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Damn it, Billy.

I was going to post that one from The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

Dean

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Tales (OT) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters