Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

My mom

View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulchace
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:52 pm    Post subject: My mom Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Last eight years of her life was spent in a nursing home. She had Alzheimer's and finally succumbed to covid-19 after it tore through the facility employees and patients alike. I have five brothers and one sister we all hope that we were her favorite, I know I do. I was raised on a farm now I live on a farm and I'll be here until it's my turn until then I'll wait to see my mom again

J Hamilton
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: My mom Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorry for your loss

paulchace
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:35 am    Post subject: Re: My mom Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thank you j

She will be missed by many, I look forward to seeing her if I can, but not yet.

RBnWA
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: My mom Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorry for your loss. RB

paulchace
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: My mom Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thx

paulchace
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: My mom Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thx!

Farmer Rock
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:41 am    Post subject: Re: My mom Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I am sorry for your loss Paul. I will be praying for you and your family.

Rock

paulchace
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:07 am    Post subject: Re: My mom Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Many many thanks, she would be proud to know that I'm taking care of a farm as I grow older, small one but nevertheless a place to grow food.

larry@stinescorner
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:58 am    Post subject: Re: My mom Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Very sorry to hear it,,she is at peace now

ztrmower
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: My mom Reply to specific post Reply with quote

so sorry for your mom, i hope the estate goes well also!!!

retired farmer
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:15 am    Post subject: Re: My mom Reply to specific post Reply with quote

May she rest in peace.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Memorials and Remembrance All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters