Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

1954-55 Oliver Super 88 decal placement

View previous topic :: View next topic  
busterdoggy3
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:12 pm    Post subject: 1954-55 Oliver Super 88 decal placement Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I bought a set of decals for my husband's Oliver Super 88 he is restoring. He says it's a 1954 or 1955. I have searched all over the internet for a diagram or pictures of the placement of these decals and I cannot find anything. I don't want to just look at a picture of a tractor and guess. I spent a lot of money for these and I really want them right. Does anybody out there know where I can find out this information.

J.Wondergem
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: 1954-55 Oliver Super 88 decal placement Reply to specific post Reply with quote

If you bought them from Dumont's, you call them and they'll tell exactly where they go.

Kirk Norlin
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: 1954-55 Oliver Super 88 decal placement Reply to specific post Reply with quote

One gas and one diesel. These two tractors have the decal placement pretty much correct. Also a couple factory photos. Hope that helps. Photos are not mine and are just for reference.

busterdoggy3
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:18 am    Post subject: Re: 1954-55 Oliver Super 88 decal placement Reply to specific post Reply with quote

[quote="J.Wondergem"](quoted from post at 15:51:56 01/13/21)
If you bought them from Dumont's, you call them and they'll tell exactly where they go.[/quote]

I got them from Steiner. I asked them where they go and they said they don't have anything to show that. Thanks for your help

busterdoggy3
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:28 am    Post subject: Re: 1954-55 Oliver Super 88 decal placement Reply to specific post Reply with quote

[quote="CVPost-Kirk Norlin"](reply to post at 16:39:37 01/13/21) [/quote

Thanks Kirk. This should help. I put pictures of my Oliver on here but I'm new to the forum and I don't know if they will come through.

busterdoggy3
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:46 am    Post subject: Re: 1954-55 Oliver Super 88 decal placement Reply to specific post Reply with quote

[quote="CVPost-Kirk Norlin"](reply to post at 16:39:37 01/13/21) [/quote]

I tried to use the advanced posting for my pics but it keeps telling me I'm using words that they don't allow. But if you care to see it I have it on YT for sale. Ad #710061.

Thanks again for your help.

ejr-IA.
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: 1954-55 Oliver Super 88 decal placement Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Get them from lyle Dumout the best

John Schoenauer
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: 1954-55 Oliver Super 88 decal placement Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I would not use the decals from Steiner unless they have started offering die-cut decals. Dumonts sells die-cut decals and they would look close to the way it came from the factory. Don't worry about applying the die-cut decals they have an application backing paper that make them easy to apply. Maybe Steiner will allow you to return the decals that you bought from them.
Thanks
John Schoenauer

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Oliver, Cletrac, Coop and Cockshutt All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters