Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

tom stanley

Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TractorTucker
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:32 am    Post subject: Re: tom stanley Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Any 100 series or a LA? I would like to come just to see your collection, anything I drag home is just a bonus.

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:43 am    Post subject: Re: tom stanley Reply to specific post Reply with quote

No complete LA's to sell,, only have one left that i can make run and it will be here as long as I am as i knew the original owner and got it from him,, got a 700 with a locked engine I will snap some pics of what i would let go and post for you

4520BW
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:40 am    Post subject: Re: tom stanley Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Is this at Kixmiller imp close to Bicknell IN?

J Hamilton
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: tom stanley Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yes, Kixmillers in Freelandville, IN

4520BW
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:15 am    Post subject: Re: tom stanley Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I use to visit the red lantern inn back in the early 90s. Was kixmiller an IH dealer?

J Hamilton
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: tom stanley Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I believe they were Case then Case/IH

TractorTucker
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: tom stanley Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My email is tsc8456@Gmail.com, please feel free to email me and we can work something out.

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:47 am    Post subject: Re: tom stanley Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I do have a 500 dsl I would sell forgot about it

TractorTucker
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:33 am    Post subject: Re: tom stanley Reply to specific post Reply with quote

How much would you want for the 500 and the 700?

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:36 am    Post subject: Re: tom stanley Reply to specific post Reply with quote

1200 for the 700 2000 for the 500 it ran but I let it run out of fuel and has sat for at least 10 years now,, sure the pump needs checked over before starting,,

TractorTucker
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:19 am    Post subject: Re: tom stanley Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I will see what I can scrape together.

TractorTucker
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:21 am    Post subject: Re: tom stanley Reply to specific post Reply with quote

How are the tires?

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters