Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

I Need a Diversion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Credysis
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:30 am    Post subject: I Need a Diversion Reply to specific post Reply with quote

So I'm planning on doing some paint change. I'm thinking of the color chili read. I need a diversion from all the stress this pandemic has caused my family. I'm sure some of you had issues as well.

Did you have family members who struggled with mental health issues during the lockdowns?

dr sportster
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: I Need a Diversion Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My grandson had the covid.

Credysis
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: I Need a Diversion Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'm sorry to hear about your grandson.

I have relatives who also got infected but they're doing fine. It was scary at first as we do not know how it's going to affect each one, but luckily no severe symptoms.

Praying for your grandson's fast recovery.

Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: I Need a Diversion Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The mental health issues have nothing to do with covid in the family,they are just crazy anyway.

47fivewindow
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: I Need a Diversion Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My son had had issues. It is a bad time to have a meltdown. The hospital is locked down to visitors. After care is only by phone or Zoom meetings. All financial people are "working" from home. This means they never answer the phone and call back at their leisure. You can't meet anyone. All support groups are suspended. We'll be ok, but it has been a challenge.

Credysis
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:16 am    Post subject: Re: I Need a Diversion Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CVPost-504 wrote:
(quoted from post at 16:05:34 12/21/20) The mental health issues have nothing to do with covid in the family,they are just crazy anyway.

You are lucky to have a crazy, happy family.

CVPost-47fivewindow wrote:
(quoted from post at 18:34:54 12/22/20) My son had had issues. It is a bad time to have a meltdown. The hospital is locked down to visitors. After care is only by phone or Zoom meetings. All financial people are "working" from home. This means they never answer the phone and call back at their leisure. You can't meet anyone. All support groups are suspended. We'll be ok, but it has been a challenge.

I'm sorry. It sounds like you're really going through a challenging time. As for now, if you can't too much help from people outside, just stay happy and healthy at home. Things will get better. Hang in there.

Also, I want to share an article I just read. It's on CDC https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/treatments-for-severe-illness.html Keep safe!

Goose
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:01 am    Post subject: Re: I Need a Diversion Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Some of my relatives were nuts before the pandemic. The pandemic just made them seem normal.

Credysis
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: I Need a Diversion Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sounds like you have a happy family!

J.Wondergem
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: I Need a Diversion Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CVPost-Goose wrote:
(quoted from post at 12:01:02 12/29/20) Some of my relatives were nuts before the pandemic. The pandemic just made them seem normal.

LOL Very Happy And I thought i was the only one that had that.

Credysis
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: I Need a Diversion Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Happy new year all! We gotta love our crazy family. It never gets boring.

2020 had been a rollercoaster ride. I pray that we all have a meaningful new year.

SVcummins
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: I Need a Diversion Reply to specific post Reply with quote

No because we never locked down and we never stopped
doing anything the day after the lame stream news media
told us we would all die if we didn’t stay home yet we are not
dead go figure

Bill(Wis)
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:17 am    Post subject: Re: I Need a Diversion Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That's because you only have about three people total in any county. (;>))

ztrmower
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: I Need a Diversion Reply to specific post Reply with quote

estate issues are way worse than the other form of flu 19

SVcummins
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:53 pm    Post subject: Re: I Need a Diversion Reply to specific post Reply with quote

More than you think and getting worse all the time

lindroice44
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: I Need a Diversion Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Credysis wrote:
(quoted from post at 02:30:41 12/16/20) So I'm planning on doing some paint change. I'm thinking of the color chili read. I need a diversion from all the stress this pandemic has caused my family. I'm sure some of you had issues as well.

Did you have family members who struggled with mental health issues during the lockdowns?

Usually almost all families had faced mental health problems due to all this pandemic and lock down. Me and my family also faced struggling situations. As all schools are closed the kids are not allowed to go to school and have fun with friends. Grand parents are not even allowed to go to parks and have entertainments.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Paint and Bodywork All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters