Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

email open box

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keith Molden
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 10:06 am    Post subject: email open box Reply to specific post Reply with quote

For some reason people cannot email me even though I have checked the box
when I post. I have tried it in 4 posts and can't seem to get it to work as
it always has.

YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: email open box Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It may be that your email provider is still blocking us after that change over in addresses. The astute companies picked up on right away when had the problem corrected by the datacenter, but a small number are still blocking us and there is nothing we can do about it.

There is nothing on the queue to you so that means your provider is accepting it and the dumping it as spam. I will try a test to you myself and watch it, but I think the results will be the same.

If this started about 3 weeks ago, this is the problem.

YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 10:26 am    Post subject: Re: email open box Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You can disregard my last response. I see you don't have the "Always show my email" checked in your profile. I can check that for you.

If you post on modern, check that to put the send email link in both sides. If you post on classic, you need to type in your email address every time you post.

Keith Molden
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: email open box Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Today is the first time I've ever had any problem with it. Also in modern
my old address is my AEP (American Electric Power) that I had before I
retired, how can I change it since I have no idea anymore what my password
is. I tried to change it this morning but was unable to do so. My email is
k_molde@suddenlink.net and I've been using it for probably 5 years now on
here but in modern it still shows the aep one. Thanks guys for any help you
can give me. Keith

YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: email open box Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I've changed your email to that. Are you going to set the flag on in the profile to show email? I can do that for you or just go into profile on modern view and you can do it.

As far as receiving mail, unless you still had access to that address, you wouldn't have been receiving mail anyway. I'm a little confused about that.

Keith Molden
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: email open box Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks a bunch, I sure do appreciate the help.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Site Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters