Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

tractor cab heater motor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Merle Brendeland
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:05 pm    Post subject: tractor cab heater motor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have a Cozy Cab aftermarket cab which includes a wall mount heater with coolant in and out of the box. Rectanglular box with blade fan heater and around 4" depth. The motor needs replacement. No manufacturer name on motor. Have been to auto parts stores and no matching size.

Anyone have ideas where I could get a replacement motor?

Thanks

Bob
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: tractor cab heater motor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Auto parts store COULD have helped you if they dug out their old paper catalogs of heating and cooling products for older autos and/or Ag/Industrial/Off-road/Heavy trucks.

If you can"t get them to look, post back with picture and/or dimensions and shaft diameter and length. I"ve got the catalogs, if needed.

notjustair
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: tractor cab heater motor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My first thought is that it likely is the same size they use in the hurri-heaters in school buses. You should try schoolbuspartsco dot com. In fact, I have motors out in the shed from them. Is it a two speed fan?

DoubleR
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: tractor cab heater motor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Is Cozy Cab still in business? If so, maybe they have one. I brought one from Curtis Cab a few years back for my after market Curtis Cab. Maybe there's will work in your cab. Although they are not very cordial people to deal with.

Hobo,NC
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: tractor cab heater motor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Merle Brendeland wrote:
(quoted from post at 04:05:57 04/02/13) I have a Cozy Cab aftermarket cab which includes a wall mount heater with coolant in and out of the box. Rectanglular box with blade fan heater and around 4" depth. The motor needs replacement. No manufacturer name on motor. Have been to auto parts stores and no matching size.

Anyone have ideas where I could get a replacement motor?

Thanks

http://www.apairinc.com/iView.asp?Cat=Blower%20Motors&Scat=Blower%20Assemblies%20-%20Ag%20-%20Offroad

ben there
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: tractor cab heater motor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Check with Grainger.com

JMS/.MN
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:20 pm    Post subject: Re: tractor cab heater motor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Cozy Cab is still in business.......Litchfield, MN. 1-320-693-3221. A division of Custom Products. 14 miles away from me- good luck on your search.

oldtanker
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: tractor cab heater motor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Expensive! I looked for and found one through NAPA a couple of years ago. Talk about sticker shock! I solved that problem with a computer cooling fan. Largest size. They run on 12 volt! Cheap too!. Easy mod! I used zip ties to put it on the box heater and just wired it in. Worked good.

Rick

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters