Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

they may have been right

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:26 am    Post subject: they may have been right Reply to specific post Reply with quote

the weather guys seem to have been right this time looks like 6"-8" on the level this morning so far deeper where it drifted over the house but we had very little wind with it this time,, very good for the crops,,I will add more pics when I get back from cleaning lots hope you guys that need H20 as well will get it, we are not out of the woods yet but this is a great start
cnt

axe55
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:10 am    Post subject: Re: they may have been right Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Cnt. is snow normal this time of year for your area? 70 degrees here in central ,il. we are 2"+ above normal rain this month w/more starting again tonight. good luck on getting the moisture you need john

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:16 am    Post subject: Re: they may have been right Reply to specific post Reply with quote

yes we can have snow even in mid May here is just does not stay around LOL

VAC400
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:35 am    Post subject: Re: they may have been right Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Tom , it has been cold here and some rain, fields to wet and to cold ground temp even to think about planting. The only thing growing is the grass, so I guess I will work on the mowers.
Jerry from Ohio

Don Rudolph
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:48 am    Post subject: Re: they may have been right Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Tom,

Good to see you"re getting some moisture. We are just cold, no green anywhere yet. Don

Lazy WP
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:19 am    Post subject: Re: they may have been right Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It was just starting to snow at 6 this morning. By 6:30 we were in a blizzard. Kind of settled in to a nice snow, but enough of a breeze its COLD out there.

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:58 am    Post subject: Re: they may have been right Reply to specific post Reply with quote

back from cleaning lots,, roads a very slick here the mine where my cousin works is keeping his shift at the mine due to road conditions, was told a tanker is on its side south of town,
these pics really do not show the snow level but since I first took pics this morning at 4:30am we have added another 2" so I am thinking 9"-11" total and now the wind is coming up and making it drift sure wish it would stay where it is everyone be safe as I agree it feels cold out there and not a great day to travel cnt

Ande
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: they may have been right Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Geez Louise,guess we should have talked longer this morning,you got alot of snow!

1370rod
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: they may have been right Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Winter here again too, 4-5 inches on the ground and still coming down. Strong winds with no travel advised. Sounds like by the weekend spring will finally arrive, Rod.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters