Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

New Holland 311 Baler Wagon Hitch Needed.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Farmallhal
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject: New Holland 311 Baler Wagon Hitch Needed. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I tried the classified section on this forum without success and am still looking for a wagon hitch assembly for a NH 311 Hay Baler. It appears to be unique to only that model unlike the common one used on the earlier NH balers and also different from the ones used on the NH 310, 315 and 320 models for some reason. Looking for an original bolt on NH wagon hitch in nice useable condition. Any possible sources or salvage yards specializing in NH balers would be most appreciated. I am in central Missouri so the closer the better. Thanks for any suggestions or contacts anyone might be able to provide, Hal.

dustycoal
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:54 am    Post subject: Re: New Holland 311 Baler Wagon Hitch Needed. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Wagon hitches are hard to find, I had one I had taken off an past down to the newest baler. I would try a good welding shop and see if they could make one for you?

Ken Macfarlane
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:00 am    Post subject: Re: New Holland 311 Baler Wagon Hitch Needed. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Where are you located? I have a brand new NH tubular style one sitting out back.

Ken Macfarlane
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:04 am    Post subject: Re: New Holland 311 Baler Wagon Hitch Needed. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nevermind I looked up the parts diagram, mine is for a 570/575 baler.

JD Farmer
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:46 am    Post subject: Re: New Holland 311 Baler Wagon Hitch Needed. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Can I sell you my 311 with the hitch?

Al L. in Wisc.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: New Holland 311 Baler Wagon Hitch Needed. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

"farmallhal"];;

Take a peek at your e/m. Hope this helps.

1130Leo
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:18 am    Post subject: Re: New Holland 311 Baler Wagon Hitch Needed. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

What part do you need? Just the last section of tube for the Tongue? Would one off a 276 work?

If so, I have a couple, I'd be willing to sell one cheap if you need it.

Farmallhal
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: New Holland 311 Baler Wagon Hitch Needed. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I don't know if the tongue item from a 276 is compatible with the 311 frame mounted hitch or not but the part no's. are different. I am needing the entire unit less the bale chute which I can use from my existing 273 baler. The complete unit consists of the baler mounted hitch which is a weld assembly that attaches to the lower back end of the bale chamber on both sides, the tongue item you reference and a brace support item. In addition there are numerous other small parts and fasteners needed for the complete installation. Send me an email (my email is open) and I will keep your contact information and get back with you once I obtain the baler mounted hitch part that the tongue fits into. Thanks much for your response, Hal.

Farmallhal
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: New Holland 311 Baler Wagon Hitch Needed. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Email sent, Hal.

Farmallhal
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: New Holland 311 Baler Wagon Hitch Needed. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks for your suggestion but am interested in locating a factory original if possible which is just a bolt-on item, Hal.

Farmallhal
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: New Holland 311 Baler Wagon Hitch Needed. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks Al for the email and contact info but that is just for the one part of the complete hitch assembly, Hal.

Amelia Farms
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:32 am    Post subject: Re: New Holland 311 Baler Wagon Hitch Needed. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I am looking for a wagon hitch assembly and extra chute that will work on a NH 68 if anybody has one, let me know. Willing to pay a fair price and shipping.
Dave
336 4o2 o943

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Implement Alley All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our fast shipping, low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters