Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

lost my tractor buddy

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leedog
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:10 pm    Post subject: lost my tractor buddy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

this morning at 0100 my neighbor and good friend passed away in hospice care. He helped me buy my first tractor, a 37 f20 and also my other one a 50 to 20. he loved all tractors he had a john deere b, a farmall h and a case sc. when my wife asked what color flowers, I said red green and orange. I'll miss Herb but am glad his suffering is through. I'm sure he's up plowin or discin or just ridin up above. thank you for all you taught me when I moved to the country 14 years ago.

BillOHIO
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: lost my tractor buddy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorry for your loss. I also understand your relief that his suffering is over.

May your friend Rest In Peace.

Bill

tbish
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: lost my tractor buddy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

im so sorry

Janicholson
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: lost my tractor buddy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I wonder how deep a man can plow clouds? Good and bad case of reality. Jim

farmerwithmutt
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: lost my tractor buddy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

i lost mine 2 yrs ago i miss the storys and sure wished he was here

Buddy
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: lost my tractor buddy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I can feel your pain. Sorry for your loss. I lost my equipment friend over 2 years ago. I still have not got use to him not being here.
Losing him took a lot of wind out of my sails and a lot of my equipment interests went with him.. I am still collecting and repairing equipment but , it just ain't the same...

Old Bob
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: lost my tractor buddy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Always hurts worse to lose a buddy. Some of my best friends have been older fellows. They are no longer here in person but I think of them daily, sometimes more. God bless.

TomgaI
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Re: lost my tractor buddy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I lost a good friend and neighbor 2 years ago this month. He was about 20 years older and his son and I grew up together.
He could fix anything and would help anybody. I wish I had spent a lot more time with him when we were both younger. I would have been a lot better off and would have learned a lot more from him, but hours required at work prevented it.
Tommy

j hikemper

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: lost my tractor buddy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

sorry for the loss ,,,pay attention to the sunset,,we always say around here that whensomeone passes on , that God puts them in charge of the sunsets where they lived ,we have nice pretty sunsets here lately,, lost our closest neighbor larry ,3 weeks ago ,,, always walked his dawg along the road ,,probably walked 3 miles a day,,2 weex ago , our dawg decembr, had cancer so bad and had to be put down,poor thing was struggling for every breath and was starving from not being able to swallow ,. we all figure larry needed a pal to walk the roads and meadow trails of heaven .. ...

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters