Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Mr Know it All in Cheese Country

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KevinBfromIllinois
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:31 am    Post subject: Mr Know it All in Cheese Country Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Little Mikey you sure have some thin skin, just stated a fact and you start whining just have some cheese and relax, instead of trying to insult people Merry Christmas.

JW
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:55 am    Post subject: Re: Mr Know it All in Cheese Country Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Who's Mikey???? Be careful, you're close enough to the border to be one of them by proxy

KevinBfromIllinois
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:10 am    Post subject: Re: Mr Know it All in Cheese Country Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ya guess you are correct there, but I will say this sure hope like hell those Packers kick the crap out of those chicago fair bears, I made a mistake with the mickey name sorry,

1031D
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: Mr Know it All in Cheese Country Reply to specific post Reply with quote

KevinBfromIllinois wrote:
(quoted from post at 11:10:33 12/21/13) Ya guess you are correct there, but I will say this sure hope like hell those Packers kick the crap out of those chicago fair bears, I made a mistake with the mickey name sorry,

Well I guess as I sit here drinking an ice cold Spotted Cow and eating some fresh made venison sausage it's only fair to play this song then ya hay! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj5aW0tj3mE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Agri King
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:30 am    Post subject: Re: Mr Know it All in Cheese Country Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'm here to help!

KevinBfromIllinois
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:39 am    Post subject: Re: Mr Know it All in Cheese Country Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You know Agri King I think we could have a good time having a beer a digging on each other over a cold beer so hopefully someday.

KevinBfromIllinois
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Mr Know it All in Cheese Country Reply to specific post Reply with quote

1031 never had a spotted cow but I here its good according to my boys I think thats made in New Glarus been there what a nice town and there is a bar restaurant there called the Glynerstrubin not sure on the spelling but its a real good place to eat, but back to that deer sausage thats is just the best and I always my doc its fat free LOL.

Agri King
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Mr Know it All in Cheese Country Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sounds good, we could meet at JW's shop. Lots of CASE there.

KevinBfromIllinois
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Mr Know it All in Cheese Country Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Where is this JWs shop located at not real busy this time of year just that the weather has been sucking here lately are guys getting nailed up there today from the storms that are maybe coming through by me it is so far staying way south of us icy as hell helped the my son and granddaughter tie her 4H steer and heifer up wow that was a rodeo out there.

Paul A Young
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: Mr Know it All in Cheese Country Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That is some funny stuff right there !!!! Go pack go !

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters