Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Decals??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richard L
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:31 pm    Post subject: Decals?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Where do you buy Ferguson decals? I am looking for one that is six inches long and another that is about thirty six inches long. Does anyone have a place that will make them up?

Steve@Advance
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Decals?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

They shouldn't be hard to find for the more popular models. YT's has them, several other suppliers do also, Ebay.

Will you share what you working on? We're curious now!

Bob (Aust)
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Decals?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

This is the only decal I am aware of for the TEA20:

They are available from a number of suppliers.

I'm not aware of any other decals for TE/TO series tractors but would be very interested to know if I missed any.

Bob in Oz

Charles in Aus.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:22 am    Post subject: Re: Decals?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

There is one other decal for the TE20 Bob , about 100mm square and usually on the top of the fuel tank, it advises you to depress the clutch pedal when starting the tractor
http://www.dunloptractorspares.co.uk/parts/ferguson-parts/

It's listed under 'decal Ferguson , clutch ,warning, tank.

Last edited by Charles in Aus. on Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Richard L
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:12 am    Post subject: Re: Decals?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yes I will share. I need the six inch decal for a PTO speed reducer unit and I want the 36 inch for a table I am making. We have a place here in town that does this type of work but I guess they are interested in orders of much more than 2 pieces. I went to them on Nov.8. They called me at the end of Nov. and said they want to get me taken care of the first week of Dec. Well they have not contacted me since then.

Bob (Aust)
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Decals?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks Charles. Learn something new every day!! Laughing

I contacted that supplier for a price including air mail.

Do you know exactly where that decal goes on the tank?

Hope you had a great Christmas.

Bob in Oz
'53 TEA20

Charles in Aus.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Decals?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Happy to help Bob , some good Karma back to you . The warning label for the clutch sits on the top of the tank on the distributor side . The exact position differs from TEA to TED , I suspect this is to keep it slightly removed from the petrol filler caps . For a TEA it should be at the battery end and centered above the oil filler neck or thereabouts . I have seen originals on cockeyed , upside down and in one circumstance mirror imaged . The originals were old wet transfers , similar to our original Australian windscreen registration labels , the modern equivalent is adhesive vinyl , all the more reason to site it away from possible petrol dribbles .

Bob (Aust)
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Decals?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

But surely in that position it would not be visible to anyone starting the tractor - covered by the bonnet/hood?

I'll see if that supplier replies to my email.

Tony in Mass.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Decals?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Once again... did you check the YT store? I have a couple blue sets that came with/on the F40, came from here. Not a yard, but over 2 feet...
And how about one of those FENA banners like you were hanging at the show? Drape it like a table cloth?

miner09
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Decals?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Richard--Try-- Maplehunter--Riley, In.--812-894-9759---They are very nice people to work with. I buy all my decals from them.

Charles in Aus.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:06 am    Post subject: Re: Decals?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You are right of course Bob , it is not visible when starting the tractor . I assume that it served as a reminder and jogged your memory when fuel , battery and water were checked .The air filter transfer was originally sited under the bonnet line also .

Richard L
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:28 am    Post subject: Re: Decals?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thank you Mickey that is the name I have been trying to remember for two weeks. Tony I don't see where YT has any small decals like the 6 inch I need. I have heard part of the fun of this hobby is chasing down the correct parts. Thank you everyone for your information.

Tony in Mass.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Decals?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Oh, you need a six inch with just the word 'Ferguson'- not the silhouette with the plows... do you know any model railroad people? Hi tech modelers make their own custom decals with blank transfer paper stuff and a computor printer.... I don't have a clue how it's actually done..

Richard L
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:23 am    Post subject: Re: Decals?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thank you Tony. It sounds as you are above me when it comes to doing anything on the computer. LOL

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Harry Ferguson All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters