Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

CNH online parts catalog

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike(NEOhio)
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:35 pm    Post subject: CNH online parts catalog Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I used to be able to select parts from the lists then select a dealer and get the list price and availability. I can't seem to get that info any longer. Was it changed or is it me? It was helpful to decide whether to repair, or buy new or aftermarket. But then, that just may be the reason. Got stuck plowing snow last week and broke my drawbar support pulling it out.

Lanexa Speedway
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: CNH online parts catalog Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I was able to do exactly that just last night. Hate to say it, but it must be you or something you're doing...

Thanks,
Kevin

dtatum
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: CNH online parts catalog Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Still works for me. Select a dealer before entering parts catalog.

At my dealer, some things do not show the price, some do.

New Holland

Mike(NEOhio)
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: CNH online parts catalog Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I just tried it again. Now I can't even get past the search. I'll try again tomorrow.

Bob
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: CNH online parts catalog Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'm not registered with a dealer, but anyone can go in and look up the part number, then surf over to Messick's for a price check.
CNH parts lookup

Jimmyjack
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: CNH online parts catalog Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I used it last week and no problem! Punch a dealer up first? Worked for me.

s19438
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:53 am    Post subject: Re: CNH online parts catalog Reply to specific post Reply with quote

same thing here mike. can't for the life of me figger out what I am doing wrong. mebbe CNH does like AOL ?????

Mark Slater
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:46 am    Post subject: Re: CNH online parts catalog Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sounds like your computer has an issue.

I had a similar problem with another site. Found out my antivirus program had found a virus getting its foot in the door so it slammed the door. Unfortunately it left the toes inside. I downloaded "Malware Bytes" and it found the toes and swept them out.

Everything worked for me afterwards.

Hope you figure it out. The CNH catalog is a resource I would hate to loose too.

Mike(NEOhio)
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:31 pm    Post subject: Re: CNH online parts catalog Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Tried again today, several times. I can get the pdfs of the assemblies and maneuver around to get to the lest of sections but can't get the assembly drawings. Search by model only flashes gray and stays blank.
Can anybody get me prices on:
D1NN809A
C5NN454C
C5NN455C
Help would be appreciated. Thank you.

RodinNS
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: CNH online parts catalog Reply to specific post Reply with quote

To describe the current incarnation of the CNH parts online system as a 'cluster f***' really doesn't do justice to the phrase. I'm about at the point where I'm ready to buy the parts books so I have something I can work with.

Rod

Lanexa Speedway
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: CNH online parts catalog Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I went to Messick's and punched in your numbers:

Mike(NEOhio) wrote:
(quoted from post at 18:31:25 02/16/14)
D1NN809A = $1017.17, 0 in stock
C5NN454C = $119.53, 0 in stock
C5NN455C = saying "not found"

Hope that helps,
Kevin

Mark Slater
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: CNH online parts catalog Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Mike,
The two latter ones
C5NN454C http://www.yesterdaystractors.com/Ford-4110_Stabilizer-Bar-Right-Hand_C5NN454C.html
&
C5NN455C http://www.yesterdaystractors.com/Ford-4110_Stabilizer-Bar-Left-Hand_C5NNN455C.html
Right and left hand stabilizer bars are available right here on Yesterday's Tractor for $27.99 each

I wasn't able to find the drawbar on YT but I did find it on another site.
D1NN809A http://www.abilenemachine.com/ford-new-holland-tractors-drawbar-hanger-AMD1NN809A.html
for $190.00

Mike(NEOhio)
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: CNH online parts catalog Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks, Mark.

Mark Slater
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:31 am    Post subject: Re: CNH online parts catalog Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It was an easy look-up. I just Googled the numbers.
Good luck with the repair.

Is this drawbar hanger anywhere close to what you are looking for?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FORD-TRACTORS-800-DRAWBAR-HANGER-PART-NO-NDA809A-/150565408462?pt=BI_Heavy_Equipment_Parts&hash=item230e65cece

Not mine, no affiliation, blah,blah,blah
Sorry for the long URL but I haven't mastered how to do the URL within a title trick.

Mike(NEOhio)
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:30 am    Post subject: Re: CNH online parts catalog Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'll probably just get it welded.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Ford All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters