Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Did some disking today with 1070

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kow Farmer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 3:27 pm    Post subject: Did some disking today with 1070 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I did some disking with the 1070 this afternoon. Worked good until I found some mud holes that the ol' 1070 just had enough uumph to scratch her way to dry ground. LOL
Kow Farmer Kurt

scott mcintosh
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Did some disking today with 1070 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Kurt hang in there I have not put seed in the ground yet.Yesterday I plowed my stubble ground for oats.Plowed some sod today with the 1370 and spent the rest of the day moving rocks.Still wet here what part of the world you in I am in southwest wisconsin.Scott

Kow Farmer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Did some disking today with 1070 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hi Scott,
I am in South central Minnesota. Very little corn in the ground in my immediate area. More rain coming tomorrow. This field will be soybeans this year so I am not too worried abount the planting date. But it sure is nerve racking being May 18th, and virtually no fieldwork done.
Kow Farmer Kurt

1370rod
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Did some disking today with 1070 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Kurt, Glad to see you are able to do some field work. Looks like that mud hole was a close call. This spring the disk worked very well in this area because we are still sort of dry. A lot of beans have been planted in the past two days. Rod.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters