Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Need help identifying manifold

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mitch Poindexter
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:48 am    Post subject: Need help identifying manifold Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Posting for a friend of a friend, so bear with me. Owner doesn't know the model of his tractor, but needs a new manifold. Here are pics of the manifold. Can anyone tell me what tractor this is off of so I can try to find the guy a new one? Thanks.

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Need help identifying manifold Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I can not tell for sure what tractor it comes off of but if you post a picture of the tractor then maybe we could help. Does not look like anything I have messed with

Bob Bancroft
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Need help identifying manifold Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You posted here because the tractor is an AC? The only AC I can picture that would look even close is a 160. Maybe posting up on the main forum will find you someone who can identify it for sure.

Bob Bancroft
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Need help identifying manifold Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I just took a quick look at AGCO parts. They show two manifolds for the 160, and yours sure looks like the later one. I didn't recognize it as the earlier one looks familiar to me.

Mitch Poindexter
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Need help identifying manifold Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yes, posting here because the owner thinks its an Allis. He's going to try to find someone to take a photo and send to me so I can have a look at the tractor. He said he believed it was a 1972 Allis 160, but when I looked up a 160 Allis I see that its a 3 cylinder and it didn't make sense to me that a 3 cylinder tractor would have a 2 port exhaust manifold. We have Olivers and Whites, and I don't know the first thing about an Allis, just trying to help this guy out.

Mitch Poindexter
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Need help identifying manifold Reply to specific post Reply with quote

160 was it, thanks much for the help. Now I'll see if I can find one somewhere.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Allis Chalmers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters