Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

560 Inner Axle bearing

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trent Couch
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:43 pm    Post subject: 560 Inner Axle bearing Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have posted before about this but I really need
some help finding a NOS Farmall 560 inner axle
bearing. I found one and I just need 1 more the part
number is 375215R91 if anyone knows where I can
find one or point me in the right direction it would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!

hydro70guy
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: 560 Inner Axle bearing Reply to specific post Reply with quote

While i would think you can still get it from case IH, a local bearing shop should have or be able to get it cheaper. In our area Standard Bearing is the goto place for any bearings, they are especially happy if you have the part number which I sometimes lack. Good luck

Joe

Trent Couch
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: 560 Inner Axle bearing Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply and case IH now no longer makes the part so I was tryin to find another NOS bearing to match the one I already have

mattofvinings
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: 560 Inner Axle bearing Reply to specific post Reply with quote

If you can remove the bearing and acquire the OEM numbers etched or stamped into either race, or the rubber seal (if equipped) then you can typically find somewhere to cross-reference it.

If not, all is not lost. The tool I prefer is a digital or dial caliper to measure the thickness, the OD of the outer race and the ID of the inner race. I'm not sure when SAE measurements and metric measurements occur in the various tractor lines but it should come up to a fairly nominal size in either system.

Next is to understand any pecularities with the seal(s) and or special features like snap ring grooves. As mentioned a good bearing supply can help a lot with sourcing and there are some online suppliers with warehouses of NOS bearings that might have 40yo packaging but the bearing is still in new condition.

Tom Dowling
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:55 pm    Post subject: Re: 560 Inner Axle bearing Reply to specific post Reply with quote

do a google search for 375215R91, a lot of places come up

cornerpost
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:41 am    Post subject: Re: 560 Inner Axle bearing Reply to specific post Reply with quote

E bay lists used ones if that is option.

jimmyjoe
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:56 am    Post subject: Re: 560 Inner Axle bearing Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I come up with 375216R91. Note 6....

Trent Couch
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:48 am    Post subject: Re: 560 Inner Axle bearing Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I think that is the same bearing as the 375215R91 do you know where I could find that bearing at?

AG in IN
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:55 am    Post subject: Re: 560 Inner Axle bearing Reply to specific post Reply with quote

http://www.tractorshed.com/cgi-bin/photoads/classifieds.cgi?search_and_display_db_button=on&db_id=647806&query=retrieval

AG

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Farmall & International Harvester (IHC) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters