Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

KD manual and parts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bill Banks SR
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:20 am    Post subject: KD manual and parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Getting ready to do a break job on a KD 352-423 in the spring.I was looking for a service manual and a place to get all the parts I'll
need.If someone could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate the help.

Larry NCKS
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: KD manual and parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

If you're gonna break it, what do you need a manual for? Smile

Sorry, I don't even know what a KD is.

IndFord
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: KD manual and parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Larry NCKS wrote:
(quoted from post at 01:30:04 01/31/1Cool
If you're gonna break it, what do you need a manual for? Smile

Sorry, I don't even know what a KD is.

Come on Larry, cut the Guy a break, can't you see he's new Very Happy

What more can you tell us about the machine? Is that machine a forklift based off the ford tractor by any chance? Do you know what year your machine is or how many cylinders it has? Or I might be thinking about the Marshall forklift that was based on the industrial 4 cylinders ford tractor.

Check Break
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:01 pm    Post subject: Re: KD manual and parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Manitou in Waco, TX, bought out K D forklifts. I need a manual for mine also and read somewhere that Manatou had manuals.
Manitou North America, 6401 Imperial Dr., Waco, TX 76712 800.433.3304

Kirk-NJ
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:17 am    Post subject: Re: KD manual and parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Kirk-NJ
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:45 am    Post subject: Re: KD manual and parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Your tractor is probably a 600/800 or 601/801 model, if so than the IT shop manual FO-20 should have info you need. The ford tractor shop manual 1955/1960 should also cover this. I doubt if you have a Jubilee/NAA cause they were still using the sherman forklift at that time period.
If you can't ID your tractor post a photo or go to classic view and click on my email and send me some photos and I can ID it for you.

Kirk

Larry NCKS
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:41 am    Post subject: Re: KD manual and parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CVPost-Kirk-NJ wrote:
(quoted from post at 07:45:51 01/31/1Cool If you can't ID your tractor post a photo or go to classic view and click on my email and send me some photos and I can ID it for you.

Kirk

Kirk, I can send you an email from modern view. Curious why you think it only works in classic view?

Kirk-NJ
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:24 am    Post subject: Re: KD manual and parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Cause it hasn't worked for me before. Send me a test email from
modern.

souNdguy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:27 am    Post subject: Re: KD manual and parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

his brake parts should be all the same right? it's just been reversed for forklift use. At one time I had a manual for those machines, but over the years it has gone somewhere. Probably gave it to the last person I saw that had one. Smile

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Ford All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our fast shipping, low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters