Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Another rusty one

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
larry@stinescorner
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:39 pm    Post subject: Another rusty one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

johnlobb
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Another rusty one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Larry, are these at your brothers place?

larry@stinescorner
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Another rusty one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

sure is! heres the Chinese tractors remember them?they were brand new,,not anymore

grandpa Love
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Another rusty one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Looks like a great place to spend
a day!

larry@stinescorner
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Another rusty one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

heres some more for ya

grandpa Love
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Another rusty one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

More than a day! Wow. I would love a tour !

shaun wallace
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Another rusty one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

He needs to spread some of them projects around. Some good usuable equiptment going to waste.

larry@stinescorner
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Another rusty one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

hes gonna clean up,,hes 65 ,Im 62,,I Think me getting sick made him think about it,,you cant do everything youll never get it all done,We get along great,,never had an argument ever.He is a good mechanic,,just too much stuff...lol

Olliejunkie
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Another rusty one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

What a bunch of treasures. Could spend all day just looking.

WI Dan
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Another rusty one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That's amazing Larry. I wish I could be there in person to appreciate it. What a treasure. He is fortunate to have so many items close at hand. I hope they are well cared for.

Cory Schmidt
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Another rusty one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Did he even use them yet? I think every time you posted about them they were sitting in the same spot.

larry@stinescorner
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Another rusty one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

never used them

Cory Schmidt
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Another rusty one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

now that's just sad...has to be almost 2 or three years, and didn't even bother to move em. I see the "parts" one was still sitting by the deeres as well.

larry@stinescorner
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Another rusty one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It is very sad,,what happened was my nephew and my brother got into some kind of disagreement.They own the tractors together,,and haven't talked to each other for almost three years.I dont really know what they got mad at,Its really sad,life is too short to argue over something,,I dont want to take sides,,but did tell them both life is too short to argue.

SweetFeet
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Another rusty one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I especially like that rusty Farmall. :)

Wish I could hang around there one day in early spring when stuff is just leafing-out... but not fully done yet.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters