Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

45 loader axle brackets for JD-B

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stanly thomas
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:03 am    Post subject: 45 loader axle brackets for JD-B Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I need prints or specs on axle brackets for a 45 loader to fit JD-B tractor. Cant find them so have
to make them. Pictures are good but like to have dimensions.

Dan in Ohio
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:59 am    Post subject: Re: 45 loader axle brackets for JD-B Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Look at farm/consignment auctions. They frequently turn up their for scrap prices. Don't think there is anything special about brackets for your B. All I have seen are basically the same, some have extra bracing but bolt patterns are the same although brackets made to fit other makes like Farmals might be different.

PJH
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:40 am    Post subject: Re: 45 loader axle brackets for JD-B Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Stanley - you can download the parts manual for your loader for free from Deere. It will give you some ideas on where to start.

I have one mounted on a 630 - if you need some measurements, I'll try to help. It may be different than your "B", but I'm pretty sure my loader will fit either tractor.

JD Seller
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:15 am    Post subject: Re: 45 loader axle brackets for JD-B Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The 630 brackets would be the same as the JD "B".

36 A
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: 45 loader axle brackets for JD-B Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Stanley I'm in Minnesota a guy in town has a complete 45 loader for a $100 dollars .

stanly thomas
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:49 am    Post subject: Re: 45 loader axle brackets for JD-B Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks, I will try to get prints from Deere. Im sure I could fab it but like to have some
measurements. Plate thickness, "U"channel thickness, length/height and bolt pattern. Pin location.
Mounting hole sizes.
Stan

PJH
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: 45 loader axle brackets for JD-B Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Stanley - let me know exactly what you want measured and I'll try to help. I can get you pictures too.

stanly thomas
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:02 am    Post subject: Re: 45 loader axle brackets for JD-B Reply to specific post Reply with quote

No help from Deere other than pictures in a OM so far but I think they are looking for more
detail info. If I could find a set I could take measurements for fab work. All the junk yards
I contact say none available and good luck on finding them.

PJH
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:41 am    Post subject: Re: 45 loader axle brackets for JD-B Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Stanly - poster 36A has the best idea for you. In addition to getting the brackets, you'd have other parts for future use, all for $100 and getting it home. I bought part of one for parts for $40, but it didn't have the mounting brackets.

I sent an e-mail to you about getting measurements/photos off of mine.

stanly thomas
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:02 am    Post subject: Re: 45 loader axle brackets for JD-B Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks for the info on 45 loader in Minnesota but Im in Ohio.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> John Deere All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters