Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

OT - In Memoriam, Dell (WA) 1938-2018

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
flembo
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:11 am    Post subject: Re: OT - In Memoriam, Dell (WA) 1938-2018 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I always looked for his posts , It's a 2 bolt 5 min job just snaple the caple and let er dangle. I keep trying but I just can't seem to be able to do it
that fast and easy LOL. Rest in Peace Dell.

Den N Ms
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:16 am    Post subject: Re: OT - In Memoriam, Dell (WA) 1938-2018 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Gods speed!,Dell was a good man that helped anyone out that he could.Dell helped a lot of folks over the many years here.
RIP Dell!

Beanmedic
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:37 am    Post subject: Re: OT - In Memoriam, Dell (WA) 1938-2018 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Wow I will miss his posts. He had a writing style that was engaging AND informative. That was rare.RIP Sparkie Meister. Crying or Very sad

Patina488n
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:02 am    Post subject: Re: OT - In Memoriam, Dell (WA) 1938-2018 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

[thank you for the info on your father, he will be missed ,I've had only respect for his post ,may he rest in peace

TheOldHokie
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:29 am    Post subject: Re: OT - In Memoriam, Dell (WA) 1938-2018 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My condolences to the family - RIP old timer.

TOH

pikewi
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:39 am    Post subject: Re: OT - In Memoriam, Dell (WA) 1938-2018 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Rest in peace and Godspeed. You will be misse.

Vito
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:18 am    Post subject: Re: OT - In Memoriam, Dell (WA) 1938-2018 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorry to hear of your fathers passing.

Vito

Mike OH
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:02 am    Post subject: Re: OT - In Memoriam, Dell (WA) 1938-2018 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

So very sorry to hear of Dell's passing. I always looked forward to reading his posts. They were both informative and humorous. He will be missed. May he rest in peace.

OH Boy
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:11 am    Post subject: Re: OT - In Memoriam, Dell (WA) 1938-2018 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks for the picture! Wow cant believe that's been 9 years ago already.

It was very interesting going around that museum with Dell, he knew a lot about airplanes too.

rossow (mn)
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:12 am    Post subject: Re: OT - In Memoriam, Dell (WA) 1938-2018 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I remember worrying about him when he was gone for a while with computer problems. I was glad when he came back. Now, I'm just sad. RIP.

Steve-N-tN
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:29 am    Post subject: Re: OT - In Memoriam, Dell (WA) 1938-2018 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thank you for posting the sad news. Heaven has indeed gained a sparkiemeister and we've lost a good friend. Condolences to the family. RIP Dell and thanks for the memories!

bobaloo
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:45 am    Post subject: Re: OT - In Memoriam, Dell (WA) 1938-2018 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

a true gentle man in all senses of the word(s). Enjoyed his messages and was always looking for his posts when I encountered a problem with my ol girl. RIP

Greg NE
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:02 am    Post subject: Re: OT - In Memoriam, Dell (WA) 1938-2018 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My condolences to your family. I too always enjoyed his answers to people's
problems with their tractors!! He will be missed here a lot!

Tim PloughNman Daley
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:20 am    Post subject: Re: OT - In Memoriam, Dell (WA) 1938-2018 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Rest In Peace, Dell. Dell had been one of the originals around here since the beginning. We should remember all the Dell colloquialisms he is going to be known for:
gitcha one; braggin? rites; ennything; iffn? it were me; simple, eh?; limppa long; I?m no mind-reader, just ask my ex-wife; connumbrum, the 6-volt mantra, keep ?em clean bright, and tight. My favorite Dell quote he said all the time was:

?I've always said that I was a 12 volt advocate for the right reasons. That said, I haven't found the right reason for my eazy starting 6 volt '52 8N. And I know how to convert it right, the first time. And its not because I'm an "originality nut" eather. The EMF hasn't moved me.? Misspelled words are his.

I propose YTMAG sets up a MEMORIAL page like we do on the other Ford N-Tractor site to recognize those Ford tractor folks who have passed on. Maybe start with Dell?

Tim Daley(MI)

Bruce (VA)
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:32 am    Post subject: Re: OT - In Memoriam, Dell (WA) 1938-2018 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Dell was one of the first folks on this board to offer this newbie assistance in 2003. My condolences to the family. RIP Dell.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Memorials and Remembrance All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters